Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Official ;tpick changes and discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Khelbaen View Post
    In order to use ;tpick to batter my warrior's own boxes...do i simply populate the "batter weapon" field and tpick will know to disarm than batter? any other steps to get it working for a solo batterer?
    You need to use the command line variable "bash" to bash open boxes.

So for example: ;tpick ground bash

Then your warrior should disarm any traps then bash open the box.

2. Default

TYVM!
    For faster sales and service find me on Discord @faustofausto

I am working on a large update to ;tpick. It will have a GUI, I cleaned up the settings page and added tooltips to every setting to make it more clear what each setting does, I have started cleaning up the 10+ year old code, plus other changes.

The new version isn't quite ready yet but it's almost there. In the meantime I have uploaded what I have so far as ;test-tpick and it would be great if people can help me test it to find any bugs or offer up any suggestions before I release the final version.

The script will automatically import over most of your ;tpick settings to the new way settings will work. You won't lose your ;tpick settings so you can go back to regular ol' ;tpick if you want.

Oh yeah, Version 1 of ;test-tpick probably wasn't working for anyone who was already using ;tpick because the script looks to see if you have UserVars.tpick settings already and imports those settings to the new way of doing settings, when the script is finished it will then delete UserVars.tpick. Your character already having UserVars.tpick settings is how the script knows if this is your first time running the new version.

But since I don't want to delete anyone's ;tpick settings until the script is ready the script isn't deleting your UserVars.tpick settings so the script always thinks this is your first time running the script.

I changed it for now so the script just looks to see if you have the "Tpick Settings" file in your Lich folder and if not then it will import everything over.

tl;dr: Download ;test-tpick again and run it again if you want to help test it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-06-2024 at 02:37 PM.

Fixed some bugs with ;test-tpick:

Version 4: Fixed bug with ground picking not working properly.
    Version 5: Fixed bug with containers not being recognized by script.
    Version 5: Also if script can't find your Vaalin Lockpick it will tell you immediately and exit the script.

You download and test now!

Thank you to everyone who has been helping me test out ;test-tpick. I have uploaded the final version of ;test-tpick (unless some bugs are found) and if anyone wants to download it and test it out that would be great. If no bugs are found then I will delete ;test-tpick off the repo and replace ;tpick with this new version. If anyone would prefer to not use this new version of ;tpick (even though it's way cooler than the current version) then I have uploaded the current version of ;tpick on the repo as ;old-tpick so you can always download it. Note ;old-tpick will not be receiving any updates whereas the new ;tpick will.