Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,276 of 1276

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Haha, that reminded me of when they were trying to rename crusade and all that shit and then it came to the point that no... We are being way too fucking woke and they canceled it.
    And how anyone who had a problem with it was racist and should cancel their accounts.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And how anyone who had a problem with it was racist and should cancel their accounts.
    Almost like they were on a crusade.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Almost like they were on a crusade.

I wish they'd make a video where like, a real knight time traveled from the 100 years war, saw them and thought they were a bunch of french and just proceeded to one man wrecking crew them.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Haha, that reminded me of when they were trying to rename crusade and all that shit and then it came to the point that no... We are being way too fucking woke and they canceled it.
    I remember that. Even hardcore leftists were like “really?”

The dude who spearheaded that did end up getting rid of the crusade spell though.

For a while some GMs even wanted to make all the races the same so there were no stat differences between the races. I think that nonsense got shot down pretty quick too.

Blog Entries

I wish they'd make a video where like, a real knight time traveled from the 100 years war, saw them and thought they were a bunch of french and just proceeded to one man wrecking crew them.
    The picture has everything, the white savior, the token black person as the barbarian and the 1 dude that thinks he may get laid.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The picture has everything, the white savior, the token black person as the barbarian and the 1 dude that thinks he may get laid.
    Not enough Latinos or disabled non-binary furries. They're obviously bigots.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible