Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Wrong.

Try again.
    Trump said that was Biden's intention. Is Northam's view automatically attributed to Biden? Trump would not want the views of all Republican governors attributed to him.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Most immigrants work in low wage jobs, which Trump thinks of as "black jobs." From the debate..
    I really don’t know what he said at the end of that sentence. I don’t think he knows either.

Trump said that was Biden's intention. Is Northam's view automatically attributed to Biden? Trump would not want the views of all Republican governors attributed to him.
    Biden was given the opportunity to answer if he would limit late term abortions. His answer was he supported the three trimesters of Roe v Wade (which he did an outstanding job of defining).

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Biden was given the opportunity to answer if he would limit late term abortions. His answer was he supported the three trimesters of Roe v Wade (which he did an outstanding job of defining).
    He said the government could regulate abortion during the third trimester.

TRUMP: So, I want absolutely immaculate clean water and I want absolutely clean air, and we had it. We had H2O. We had the best numbers ever. And we did – we were using all forms of energy, all forms, everything. And yet, during my four years, I had the best environmental numbers ever. And my top environmental people gave me that statistic just before I walked on the stage, actually.
    Was the water really cleaner when Trump was President than when George Washington was President?

Normally, I wouldn't comment on a U.S. election, but is there a specific reason why Joe Biden hasn't stepped aside for another candidate? He clearly isn't fully compos mentis, and it must be evident to people how bad this looks to the rest of the world.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Normally, I wouldn't comment on a U.S. election, but is there a specific reason why Joe Biden hasn't stepped aside for another candidate? He clearly isn't fully compos mentis, and it must be evident to people how bad this looks to the rest of the world.
    The Biden Crime Syndicate needs their godfather in power to rape the American public for power and money.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Trump came to the debate with several points ready to address the abortion issue. Some of what he said was wrong.

For example, he said there was unanimous opposition to Roe v. Wade before it was overruled..
    https://www.verifythis.com/article/n...d-c036859b5c89
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger

9. Default

I mean, this is not a win for either party for sure. We have pretty poor candidates, and taking a victory lap on grandpa shitting his depends for 90 minutes feels bad a little bit. long time until November though, so who knows how much more fucked up this election will get.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    This did not happen. The debate was a cheap fake. Top officials close to Biden say his mind is very sharp. Don’t believe your lying eyes/ears.