Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

1. Default

3 v 1 debate already.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

In before Seran is like oMg BiDeN dEsTrOyEd trUmP!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Wow, it's elder abuse.

Biden won't be the nominee.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

"He has the morals of an alley cat." -President Biden.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    "He has the morals of an alley cat." -President Biden.

Lol
    Got to give it to Biden, it's one of only 3 sentences actually in English.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

I'll give it to Trump, he's very clear and legible telling the lies that he is. While Biden sounds like an old guy with a cold and stumbles over his words.

I'll vote for a old guy that stutters than an old felon that supports Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'll give it to Trump, he's very clear and legible telling the lies that he is. While Biden sounds like an old guy with a cold and stumbles over his words.

I'll vote for a old guy that stutters than an old felon that supports Nazis.
    Yeah, the fact checkers are counting Biden lying more.

Didn't support Nazis, that's been debunked more than the rumor of your intelligence.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Blog Entries

By the way............................

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Wow, it's elder abuse.

Biden won't be the nominee.
    So the dems can name any candidate they want if they wait until after the convention in august?. The issue they will face is that they cant use any of the funds Biden raised for his campaign, so they'd have to start from scratch.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger

I get a kick out of Trump ignoring every single policy question being asked, he doesn't have a single answer. Instead he sits there and repeats the same falsehoods over and over again. Trump is absolutely getting destroyed on policy.