Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Simu is officially monetizing spell ups now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wyrom just announced on Discord that the Invoker will be moving tomorrow/June 18th.

Apparently the cost is going to be 10k silvers, which is what they discussed originally.
    It is because you bumped this thread and they remembered.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is because you bumped this thread and they remembered.
    I like to think so.

Looks like someone on Discord said something like "They should just rip the band aid off and move the Invoker already."

And Wyrom replied with "Okay fine! For fuck's sake! I'll move her tomorrow and deal her charging silvers later!"

I may or may not be embellishing what Wyrom actually said.

I like to think so.

Looks like someone on Discord said something like "They should just rip the band aid off and move the Invoker already."

And Wyrom replied with "Okay fine! For fuck's sake! I'll move her tomorrow and deal her charging silvers later!"

I may or may not be embellishing what Wyrom actually said.
    I wonder how many people are going to cry nonstop now because they're too stupid to not die in the Catacombs without having every spell in the game active.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder how many people are going to cry nonstop now because they're too stupid to not die in the Catacombs without having every spell in the game active.
    Yeah, but how are we supposed to defeat these formidable giant rats, lesser shades, and fire salamanders without every possible advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    A couple people on Discord said they were going to cancel their account because of this change. Remains to be seen if they actually cancel their accounts.

A couple people on Discord said they were going to cancel their account because of this change. Remains to be seen if they actually cancel their accounts.
    They're not gonna do jack shit.

Imagine being so bad at the easiest game ever made that you threaten quit over this though
    Last edited by Methais; 06-20-2024 at 01:30 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible