Thread: merchant thread is very quiet

Default merchant thread is very quiet

Is this just because of Discord?
    Its strange because this thread used to be really interesting to read even a year ago. Now it seems dead.

If gemstone if finally dying I'd like to know in advance because I have a glaes broadsword I want to sell.

IS* finally dying. Not 'if', obviously. Christ.
    Last edited by Asha; 06-15-2024 at 03:56 AM.

2. Default

Numbers in game during the day and at night have been relatively consistent (500ish during the day, 700ish at night -- ET Time zone).

I think most that play the game are pretty well geared up now, so just not a lot of merchant movement

It's also summer time, and no cast event from April to August. Just a quiet time for the game in general.

And you're right - there's way more action on Discord now than here.
    Last edited by Sthrockmorton; 06-15-2024 at 07:49 AM.
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii

I think the https issues with PC slowed things down even further here. Discord is easier for everyone to get to.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    I think the https issues with PC slowed things down even further here. Discord is easier for everyone to get to.
    This forum can't go longer than 37 seconds without crashing.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I moved all of my sales to Lnet/ESP in game because I'm lazy and I can automate everything that way via scripts.

So in other words...check out the Lnet merchant and ESP merchant channel for all of my services!

Quote Originally Posted by Sthrockmorton View Post
    Numbers in game during the day and at night have been relatively consistent (500ish during the day, 700ish at night -- ET Time zone).

I think most that play the game are pretty well geared up now, so just not a lot of merchant movement

It's also summer time, and no cast event from April to August. Just a quiet time for the game in general.

And you're right - there's way more action on Discord now than here.
    Gotcha. I mentioned just the other day that game numbers seemed quite high and it was good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This forum can't go longer than 37 seconds without crashing.
    I completely gave up on the PC due to the way it loaded up completely broken for months. It turned out it just needed the S from HTTPS deleting. No idea why or how that helped. I'm Gen X this is all basically magic to me.

"I completely gave up on the PC due ... I'm Gen X this is all basically magic to me."

Lol, you realize you post "went to" the PC, right?
    I grew up on a moisture plantation. Enjoy long walks on the beach and shopping at Tashi station. Looking for trades involving analog power convertors.