Thread: Legendary Find

Default Legendary Find

Not the most godly of finds but seems useful...

Looking for opinions on value if you can please.

Code:
    a suit of sanguine ruskag t'vrak with intermixed jet and onyx striping
    It imparts a bonus of +35 more than usual.
    It is an enhancive item:
        It provides a boost of 10 to Stamina Recovery.
        It provides a boost of 10 to Mana Recovery.
        It provides a boost of 10 to Max Mana.
        It provides a boost of 10 to Max Stamina.
        It provides a boost of 1 to Max Spirit.
        It provides a boost of 1 to Spirit Recovery.
        It provides a boost of 10 to Max Health.
        It provides a boost of 10 to Health Recovery.
        This enhancive item may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 46 times.
        It seems to have almost innumerable enhancive charges remaining.
    It will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    It appears to weigh about 25 pounds.
    It is estimated to be worth about 22,950,000 silvers.
    It is predominantly crafted of leather.
    It is an involved project (257 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    It has a permanently unlocked loresong by you.
    You carefully inspect your sanguine ruskag t'vrak.
    Your careful inspection of a suit of sanguine ruskag t'vrak with intermixed jet and onyx striping allows you to conclude that it is scale armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
    You determine that you could wear the t'vrak around your chest. The t'vrak appears to serve some purpose.
    It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather, an extremely common material.

It is hard to say, because worth and what someone would pay can be very far apart. I found a really good piece of plate that was justifiably worth 1b, but I sold it for 500m.

I'd say that is an excellent project piece. I'd say it is justifiably worth 400m or so. But I could be way off. It should be worth more for sure!

These days legendary finds seem to be based around enhancive numbers instead of exciting new ideas or abilities. Not saying theyre bad, just that it seems easy to just say heres some leather, throw +10 on the stats. Boom legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    These days legendary finds seem to be based around enhancive numbers instead of exciting new ideas or abilities. Not saying theyre bad, just that it seems easy to just say heres some leather, throw +10 on the stats. Boom legendary.
    Legendary items for the most part got pretty weak after the first few months.

Par for the course with Simu.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I quite like the combo on here myself. Selling for 400mil would blow my mind though.

With the one tree of the empath service stacked with this, that'd be a huge addition to all your totals. Whenever that comes out. Also good for dark elves, magic rogues or rogues in general(more stamina and stamina recovery is highly desired there), and even a little extra help running a relic.

It's a specialized armor, so the appeal isn't meant to be universal. I'd love to have it.

7. Default

brig?

Quote Originally Posted by Irval View Post
    brig?
    Yeah.
    Like I said its a nice bit of kit but id be a bit let down if my one lifetime legendary find was just ordinary brig with +10 to stats. No padding. They couldn't add a few more enchants? Why doesn't it have the ability to make me permanently invisible? Why doesn't it give me access to VANISH for no reason?

Anyway nice piece. Just not what i'd call legendary if it wasn't a legendary find. I'm aiming my irk at Simu not the seller. And I have a headache.