Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Things That Made You Frown But Were Not Surprising Today

Trump is being a deadbeat in multiple countries.

Trump sued Steele for the report and lost the London case earlier this year. The court ordered that Trump pay an initial £300,000 ($381,000) in legal fees.

Writing on X, formerly Twitter, on Friday, Steele vowed to recover the money if Trump ever returns to the U.K.

"Earlier this year, when he lost his English High Court case against us, the judge ordered Donald Trump to pay Orbis an initial £300k in costs. Trump, who claims to respect the UK, has now been in breach of this order for two months and faces enforcement if he travels here again," he wrote.

More...
    I read in a book by Mr. Dickens that if you don't pay your debts in England, they lock you up in an unpleasant place until you pay, which seems self-defeating. If you're in prison, how will you ever earn the money to repay your debts?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump is being a deadbeat in multiple countries.

I read in a book by Mr. Dickens that if you don't pay your debts in England, they lock you up in an unpleasant place until you pay, which seems self-defeating. If you're in prison, how will you ever earn the money to repay your debts?
    Look at what a butthurt dickwad you are.

Seriously, stop breastfeeding. You're in your 30s ffs.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Here's a chart showing the number and amount of gifts accepted by each Justice. As you can see, there is something amiss with Thomas' level of gifts. There's smoke. Is there fire?

After I posted about something being amiss with Clarence Thomas' gifts this morning, he released an update adding some additional gifts that had been inadvertently omitted from the $2.4 million of gifts previously disclosed.

Thomas acknowledged in his latest annual financial report, released Friday, that he had "inadvertently omitted" reimbursement for food and lodging expenses for the July 2019 travel.

He did not disclose the value of the one-night hotel stay in Bali or three-night stay at the private club. The justice also did not disclose private jet transportation to Indonesia or travel on a luxury yacht, both of which were reportedly provided by Crow.

More...

Hey, at least he's fessed up to some of the bribes he has taken from Crow.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie