Thread: Auction cross-post from discord forum of my stuff.

Default Auction cross-post from discord forum of my stuff.

Going to bump things forward between midnight and 1 each day if no new bid. Going to go once, twice and then sold.

Fusion orbs to start, all tier 3s.
    +6 brawling bonus 1m MB
    +8 thrown bonus 1m MB
    +9 agility base 3m MB
    +11 spell aiming bonus 25m MB
    +11 edged bonus ---25m to Lavastene ....SOLD
    +12 edged bonus ---25m to Lavastene ....SOLD
    +14 max health 2m MB
    +14 max health 2m MB
    +6 dodging bonus 1m MB
    +5 strength base 2m MB
    +10 ambush bonus 2m MB

Winner's choice of either the veil iron or the golvern Giga gauntlet, encumbrance reducing. 6x a day in use, reduces 40 lbs of encumbrance for 20 minutes, ambient scripts when active, and amazing loresong for one calling it up as a bard or recall and those watching. ---50m to Clark ... SOLD
    -a silver-bound golvern gauntlet- Sparks of dawn-hued light blaze over the surface of your gauntlet.
    -a vaalin-chased ebon veil iron gauntlet- Sparks of frigid blue light blaze over the surface of your gauntlet.

An tier 4 shield cape with upgrade bangle and brooch, vacuum flares, 200 lbs with 40 percent WR. 125m MB

a ruby-inset charm dangling two silver talons, 4x a day dragonsclaw(+10 to UAC) ---SOLD ON BUY OUT Offer!
    a yellow smooth cylinder- 8x/day arm of the arkati(+10 percent more damage do on physical attacks) SOLD on a buyout offer.
    an ebon wand, 3x/day signal wand for OSA. Costs 25k bloodscrip for each charge up to 3x, anymore than that is considered auction quality. 27m to middian ...SOLD!
    I'm trying to price things to move, something gets no offers I'll consider lowering the starting bid after a while.
    Last edited by Nordred; 05-29-2024 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Updating bids.

2. Default

10m on charm

50m on one of the Giga gauntlets.

25m on the signal wand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk