Thread: Wizard FE Character Configuration

Default Wizard FE Character Configuration

Yes, I know it's an old front end. I started with it and am very used to it. That said,

Does anyone know how to change the name of the character configuration? Or delete a character configuration? I am not referring to the character layout. I have twenty character configurations. If I add another it will delete the name on the bottom. I tried to change the name in the Simu/wizard/gemstone file but made a mess of it.

Any suggestions?

I've never had to mess around with it before, but probably in your Simu/Wizard/Gemstone folder. There are several settings there for each character, such as:

Dreaven.Colors
    Dreaven.Dat
    Dreaven.His
    Dreaven.Mac
    Dreaven.Nam
    Dreaven.Sou
    Dreaven.Squ

Could try deleting all of those and see if that deletes the configuration profile. Might have to log everyone out of the WizardFE and relog again.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-22-2024 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I've never had to mess around with it before, but probably in your Simu/Wizard/Gemstone folder. There are several settings there for each character, such as:

Dreaven.Colors
    Dreaven.Dat
    Dreaven.His
    Dreaven.Mac
    Dreaven.Nam
    Dreaven.Sou
    Dreaven.Squ

Could try deleting all of those and see if that deletes the configuration profile. Might have to log everyone out of the WizardFE and relog again.
    Pretty sure this is correct.

Names.his is also for your "global names" tab IIRC.

Wizard > SF or whatever dumb shit it's called now

Wizard 4 Lyfe!

You should just download my .wav collection and use my configs. It'll blow your mind.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yes, I have those files. I tried to rename them but now just going through that are freezes window explorer. Maybe I can use start to search for each file one by one without it freezing.

Thank you for the advice!