Page 110 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1212

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Without Cohen, there is nothing to tie Trump to the knowingly part required to convict him of a felony.
    False.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I don't know what happened after he cleared the room, since there were no reporters to tell us, but it seems to have worked. The witness is behaving now.
    Got a chuckle out of this. The defense on behalf of Don Cheeto Corleone is desperately trying to disrupt proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Got a chuckle out of this. The defense on behalf of Don Cheeto Corleone is desperately trying to disrupt proceedings.
    Keep up that same copium energy when this trial ends in no conviction for Trump and when the Bidens get smeared for their criminal actions when Hunter goes on trial next month.

ClydeR, you going to make a new thread or can we keep Hunter’s trial in this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    False.
    Feel free to elaborate, fuckface.

You won't though because CNN hasn't given you any talking points yet because they've given up too.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Without Cohen, there is nothing to tie Trump to the knowingly part required to convict him of a felony.
    You would have to believe that Cohen is the kind of person who would mortgage his house to pay Daniels without first getting assurance from Trump that he would be reimbursed.

And, in addition to common sense, there are also Trump's own words..

Bro, where do you get your news from? It’s over.

There is a greater than 70% chance you are deranged & suffer from extreme TDS.

Since it's not televised and since most of the spectators are either pro-Trump or anti-Trump or are reporters who have been covering Trump and this story for years, it's very hard to find unbiased expert evaluations. Here's the BBC's reporting..

Legal experts say the prosecution did an efficient job. But even with solid evidence and testimony, they acknowledge that a conviction in the complex felony case is far from guaranteed.

"The pieces are all there. But is it there beyond a reasonable doubt?" said former Brooklyn prosecutor Julie Rendelman. "I don't know."

"It only takes one juror," she added.

More...
    "This was all about the election," Mr Fletcher said. "If I was going to bet, I would bet on a conviction. But I don't think it's a slam dunk."

In the end, the verdict could come down to jury selection, experts said.

The 12 members and six alternates were picked from hundreds who expressed a range of political views and familiarity with Mr Trump and this case.

Since it's not televised and since most of the spectators are either pro-Trump or anti-Trump or are reporters who have been covering Trump and this story for years, it's very hard to find unbiased expert evaluations. Here's the BBC's reporting..
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you think the BBC is "unbiased" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Business Insider has compiled a 4,179-page trial transcript, combining PDFs of official daily transcripts purchased from the New York State Criminal Court's stenographer's office. The transcript incorporates all of the proceedings running through Thursday, including all of Cohen's direct examination and the bulk of his cross-examination. He's expected to wrap up his testimony Monday before Trump's lawyers put an expert witness on the stand.

Using that document, we asked various AI chatbots whether they found Trump guilty.

Gemini, ChatGPT, and Perplexity were prompted to imagine they were an ordinary Manhattan resident on the jury, responsible for evaluating the evidence in the trial. Each was asked to review the transcript and base their answer on the evidence and arguments presented. They were told to "choose now whether you would find him guilty or not guilty."

Gemini, Google's AI chatbot, said it "was still learning" how to answer the question.

But OpenAI's ChatGPT and Perplexity weighed in — and both said they'd find Trump guilty.

"I would vote guilty on the charges of falsifying business records," Perplexity responded definitively. "The prosecution has provided credible and significant evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump engaged in the alleged conduct."

ChatGPT initially hesitated to give a definitive answer, saying its decision "would depend heavily on the credibility of the witnesses and the clarity of the documentary evidence."

But after a follow-up question prompted it to "decide now," OpenAI's bot said its "decision would be to find Trump guilty based on the evidence provided in the transcripts."

Both chatbots pointed to the prosecution's documentary evidence, including financial records and communications, as bolstering the case against Trump.

"The records suggest that these transactions were not only known to Trump but were executed with his involvement or under his directive," ChatGPT said, adding that the evidence shows "a deliberate effort by Trump to suppress damaging information during the election, indicating intent."

More...
    Can you imagine a future where AIs are the jurors?

ClydeR, you going to make a new thread or can we keep Hunter’s trial in this one?
    He's a drug addict who's not running for office. Why is that worthy of its own thread? As you know, I am reluctant to start threads for every little thing that comes up.

He's a drug addict who's not running for office. Why is that worthy of its own thread? As you know, I am reluctant to start threads for every little thing that comes up.
    10% to the Big Guy.

Of course nothing will happen to Joe Biden, but his dirty laundry is going to air just before the election.