Thread: 10x Xazkruvrixis Handaxe, T4 Valence, S6 Holy Flares, T3 Ensorcell, DCW

1. Default 10x Xazkruvrixis Handaxe, T4 Valence, S6 Holy Flares, T3 Ensorcell, DCW

Taking cash/silver offers on this handaxe.

a sigil-etched shadowy black xazkruvrixis tomahawk

- 10x
    - Xazkruvrixis (Death Flares)
    - T4 Valence script
    - S6 Holy Flares
    - T3 Ensorcell
    - DCW (7 CER, 105 services)
    - Least Moods Flourish

MB: 700m
    BO: 850m

Paypal at $2.75 per million

Code:
     >look tomah
    The xazkruvrixis tomahawk has a formidable blade, its distinctive features shrouded in a cloak of shadowy black.  Its obsidian hue gives it an imposing, almost supernatural presence, and the hilt is adorned with a cryptic sigil etched with intricate detail.  Framing the sigil are tendril-like blood grooves, the fullers blending into the darkness of the metal as it is angled in the ambient light.  You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.  A strange necrotic haze radiates from the tomahawk.  A strong aura of holy light radiates from the tomahawk.
    There appears to be something written on it.
    >read tomah
    In the Common language, it reads:
    Shadow Dance
    Recall
    Code:
    You glance down to see a sigil-etched shadowy black xazkruvrixis tomahawk in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

As you recall Nitos's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the xazkruvrixis tomahawk in your hand, and you learn something about it...

It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
    It has been infused with death.
    It appears to weigh about 3 pounds.
    It is estimated to be worth about 1,000,000,000 silvers.
    It is weighted to inflict more critical wounds, but exactly how much requires assessment.
    It is predominantly crafted of xazkruvrixis.
    It has been ensorcelled 3 times.
    It has been sanctified 5 times.  It has permanent Holy Fire flares.
    It may be enchanted up to a bonus of 50 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Profit.
    It is an overwhelming project (1,091 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    It has some unknown (scripted) benefit.
    It has a permanently unlocked loresong by Nitos.
    Analyze
    Code:
    You analyze the xazkruvrixis tomahawk and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    The description of the xazkruvrixis tomahawk may be freely altered.

The xazkruvrixis tomahawk is a Valence Weapon, which temporarily allows the wielder to tap into the energy of various other valences and channel that power in offensive and defensive ways.

The tomahawk is tier 4 of 4.  This means that it has access to the following verbs: DROP, GET, WAVE (Slice of Shien'tyr), POKE, TOUCH, RAISE (The War Winds), PROD, RUB, POINT (The Void's Grip), CLENCH, TAP, PUSH (Life and Death), Extraplanar Bane Affinity (+10 AS against extraplanar enemies when the weapon is already Extraplanar Bane).  Bearing both a Valence Weapon and Valence Armor unlocks a special ability (Incision of the Igaesha), which is activated via TURN to grant a number of double strike attacks based on the average tier of the weapon and armor.

Additionally, the weapon will have a standard chance to flare with disintegration damage on successful attacks.  Each unlocked tier allows a chance for another successive flare to occur if the previous one was successful, with diminishing chances per flare.

The tomahawk has fluff scripts that do the following:
    The tomahawk has the Least Moods Flourish, giving it ambient messaging based on flare type.  It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares.  It is currently ACTIVE and can be toggled using APPROVE.

You can tell that the tomahawk is as light as it can get.

You see 2 Duskruin, Fashanos 5124 stamps upon the tomahawk.
    Last edited by Sthrockmorton; 05-16-2024 at 02:33 PM.
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii

2. Default

Friday Bump!
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

Hi I’d like to start the bidding at 312 PayPal dollars please

Chris

5. Default

Added an MB and a BO for the peanut gallery
    ~Kontii Slie'phox