Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Frozen Babies in Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Even if there was some freak accident where both parents are killed and then the embryo was killed, why in the world would the court appoint a personal representative to manage the estate of an embryo?
    If the embryo has a reasonable cause of action and an eager advocate, then the court will appoint someone.

There are people in this world, including some lawyers, who will sue without a moral belief in the rightness of their cause, purely out of a desire for money. That is who would ask to be appointed as a personal representative. Better not to give them the chance. Defensive medicine. There are factors behind the scenes, such as doctor and hospital malpractice insurers, affecting these decisions.

2. Default

Everyone besides ClydeR...

Why are you debating a troll?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

I'm just waiting for him to switch back over to Latrin to post another "On the <insert massive Latrinsorm scared of everything stupidity>..." thread.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    If the embryo has a reasonable cause of action and an eager advocate, then the court will appoint someone.

There are people in this world, including some lawyers, who will sue without a moral belief in the rightness of their cause, purely out of a desire for money. That is who would ask to be appointed as a personal representative. Better not to give them the chance. Defensive medicine. There are factors behind the scenes, such as doctor and hospital malpractice insurers, affecting these decisions.
    It's almost as if you're referring to each of Trump's current and past lawyers. The number sanctioned, disbarred, or in prison speaks for itself. That fact and how many have gone unpaid has quickly eroded the quality of who is still willing to represent crazy tho.