Thread: Rudy Giuliani

Arrow Rudy Giuliani

Now that Rudy Giuliani's claims about Ruby Freeman have been determined by a court to have been false, focus should shift to Trump's role in the Freeman matter. In his highly publicized January 2021 call with the Georgia Secretary of State and other Georgia election officials and Mark Meadows, Trump personally mentioned Freeman 13 times. When the topic would change, he would reintroduce her name. He falsely called her a "professional vote scammer and hustler." You can read the full unabridged transcript of the call at https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...pt-11609734179 or you can listen to it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhBxg17QqZ4, but they bleep out her name on the audio.

Should Trump retract his accusations and apologize to Freeman and her daughter?

2. Default

nah
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Now that Rudy Giuliani's claims about Ruby Freeman have been determined by a court to have been false, focus should shift to Trump's role in the Freeman matter. In his highly publicized January 2021 call with the Georgia Secretary of State and other Georgia election officials and Mark Meadows, Trump personally mentioned Freeman 13 times. When the topic would change, he would reintroduce her name. He falsely called her a "professional vote scammer and hustler." You can read the full unabridged transcript of the call at https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...pt-11609734179 or you can listen to it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhBxg17QqZ4, but they bleep out her name on the audio.

Should Trump retract his accusations and apologize to Freeman and her daughter?
    Trump's lies and hyperbole have been given a free pass by those people who support him, and those people who see reality have more important things going on like four trials concerning massive crimes they're prosecuting against former president cheeto to care.

"Make no mistake. This huge verdict for Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss is a sign of how things will go for Trump before a jury—when these two American heroes are likely to be prosecution witnesses for Jack Smith and the Department of Justice," Ryan Goodman wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

Goodman is a former special counsel at the Department of Defense and is now a New York University law professor.

On December 5, prosecutors filing in a D.C. court claimed that Trump continued to target Freeman and Moss even after they were the subject of "vile and racist" threats from his supporters.

More...

"Defendant" in the below quote refers to Trump.

In her submission, Gaston said Freeman and Moss gave "graphic testimony" to the January 6 committee "about the threats and harassment they endured after the defendant and his agents falsely accused them."

"In apparent response, the defendant then doubled down and recommenced his attacks on the election workers in posts on Truth Social," Gaston wrote. "He even zeroed in on one of the election workers, falsely writing that she was an election fraudster, a liar, and one of the 'treacher[ous...]monsters' who stole the country, and that she would be in legal trouble."

Since everybody knows that Ruby Freeman and her daughter were not involved in election fraud, I don't understand why Trump continued making threats against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Trump's lies and hyperbole have been given a free pass by those people who support him, and those people who see reality have more important things going on like four trials concerning massive crimes they're prosecuting against former president cheeto to care.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    "Defendant" in the below quote refers to Trump.

Since everybody knows that Ruby Freeman and her daughter were not involved in election fraud, I don't understand why Trump continued making threats against her.
    That would be because he is bat shit crazy and I'm his mind found a convenient pair of black women to start a crusade against. If you think about it, it's pretty consistent with Trump's fake culture war rhetoric that's trying to stir up mistrust and hatred against minorities. Even by losing, Trump is trying to edge out a win by creating enough adversity and chaos to further his personal agenda and enrichment via contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That would be because he is bat shit crazy and I'm his mind found a convenient pair of black women to start a crusade against. If you think about it, it's pretty consistent with Trump's fake culture war rhetoric that's trying to stir up mistrust and hatred against minorities. Even by losing, Trump is trying to edge out a win by creating enough adversity and chaos to further his personal agenda and enrichment via contributions.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible