Thread: 4x Soul Eater staff with dark substance flares. Tier 2 unlocked.

1. Default 4x Soul Eater staff with dark substance flares. Tier 2 unlocked.

Auctioning off a flame-darkened kakore staff cradling an incarnadine orb. 4x enchant with Soul Eater/Globus Elanthias script and dark substance flares (Void/Vacuum). Tier 2 unlocked, 4lbs with difficulty of 176. Minimum is 1.5mil, and buyout is 3mil. Current bid of 2mil to Durgrimst [Discord bid] SOLD!

More info such as block, flare and soul eating messaging etc here: https://gswiki.play.net/Globus_Elanthias

You gesture at a zombie.
    You hurl a stream of holy water at a zombie!
    AS: +229 vs DS: +111 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +6 = +153
    ... and hit for 26 points of damage!
    Bit of acid strikes the zombie's calf leaving bright red spots.

** Rising from the incarnadine glass orb that is wedged into your kakore staff, a forlorn shade rushes towards the zombie and hovers before him. Its ravaged face appears tormented, and its maw hangs open as it begins to draw a deep, exaggerated breath that sucks the air from the zombie's lungs. As he struggles for breath, the shade begins to grin with malign content and then slowly dissipates. **

... 25 points of damage!
    Veins in arm stand out briefly!
    ... 60 points of damage!
    Internal organs erupt outward spraying violently and dies horribly!
    You hear a sound like a child weeping as a white glow separates itself from the zombie's body and rises into the heavens.
    The zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 11-30-2023 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Updated!
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]

MB

3. Default

Updated!

4. Default

Updated! This is now going twice to Durgrimst. Pending further interest I'll call this sold tomorrow.