Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Leaked Majority Opinion- SCOTUS seems on track to overrule Roe v Wade entirely

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    This.

Unrelated to Justice Thomas…

Perhaps there was a golden age in America where most politicians & judges served the public with no desire to use their position to achieve power & wealth. Maybe it never existed and that was nothing more than a created myth of a nation. In either case, the overwhelming majority of them today do regardless of political party. I think everyone on here, with the exception of Seran, understands that to be our present reality.
    There is a big pile of copium. "It's okay Justice Thomas is corrupt, because everyone in power takes bribes." ~Conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    There is a big pile of copium. "It's okay Justice Thomas is corrupt, because everyone in power takes bribes." ~Conservatives.
    Ok Seran. Hey while we’re on the subject of that, tell us your thoughts about Biden’s impending impeachment & the most recent $40k check discovered which was traced back to China. But let me guess…it’s just a loan, right? I’m sure you explain why Biden has all of these shell companies for good reasons that has nothing to do with money laundering as a career politician, and how he didn’t actually lie to the American people about being involved in Hunter’s influence peddling.

Ok Seran. Hey while we’re on the subject of that, tell us your thoughts about Biden’s impending impeachment & the most recent $40k check discovered which was traced back to China. But let me guess…it’s just a loan, right? I’m sure you explain why Biden has all of these shell companies for good reasons that has nothing to do with money laundering as a career politician, and how he didn’t actually lie to the American people about being involved in Hunter’s influence peddling.
    In before Seran, "Oh sure, typical far right extremist deflection, but I'd do the same thing if I were as stupid and brainwashed by the mainstream media as you are. Btw I'm totally not projecting."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Why would I lend credence to meaningless speculation? Why would anyone for that matter?

Why would I lend credence to meaningless speculation? Why would anyone for that matter?
    And yet you tout similar accusations of corruption and bribery with Justice Thomas, and I can only assume you want people to respond/engage with you on that speculation. Are you ever consistent about anything?

You do it constantly you hypocritical sack of manure:

Russia collusion
    Pee tape
    All about Covid
    Election fraud
    mass shootings

the list goes on
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie