Thread: custom coffee certificate

Default custom coffee certificate

custom coffee certificate
    15m min
    30m buyout

This service provides a customized tea or coffee including name and messaging. Standard alteration rules apply, and all customizations must go through our standard QC process. This process can take upwards of two weeks.

You analyze your custom coffee certificate and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    A custom coffee certificate is a DELAYED SERVICE certificate that grants the bearer a specific service to be applied to an item or the player. Some services have limitations and requirements, and these details may be outlined in the READ on the certificate.
    USAGE:
    GAZE: Review details stored from a previous WHISPER. If you need to adjust/change these details, you can repeat the WHISPER command to overwrite the existing information. You can also CLEAR a previous message with WHISPER <ITEM> CLEAR.
    READ: See details about this certificate's service along with its expiration date.
    REDEEM: Schedule your service! You must REDEEM the certificate in order to get the service completed. Some services require that you hold the service's destination item in your left hand.
    WHISPER: Store information (such as availability, special requests, alter suggestions, if applicable, etc.) onto the certificate to assist the attending GM in completing your service. You can also whisper "NONE" if your service needs no specific instructions, or you can whisper "CLEAR" to clear out a previous whisper.
    * Example: WHISPER CERTIFICATE I am available most days from 3pm to 7pm EST and would like {information here about your specific service request}.

You get no sense of whether or not the certificate may be further lightened.

I’ll bid min

Did I win?

sorry didn't see your bid~ sold to u