Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mystery backpack sale. Capped rogue/shell doubles/other gear I can't remember

I'll keep all this in mind if I do come back and theres a next time. Bottom line is that some things came up, the account is inactive, and this is just the amount of effort and time I have to put into this. As the bid stands now, there's no chance that the buyer will have remorse. I haven't sold anything for a very long time. The shell armor posts I'd made were during small stints of trying to find time to play.

Also, It may not matter to the buyer, but I'd like the opportunity to purchase the rogue back at some point if at all possible.

Are scammers really that prevelant these days? I remember Paul did something similar and people said the same things. I assure everyone that the method of sale is solely because I'm not prepared to put in the effort. If bidding were to go above what I think k the worth is, I'd stop the auction. I plan on being back someday.
    Also, the current bidder isnt worried about it, but I'd be happy to allow Ardwen to middleman and send the payment without tagging it as a gift, if that eases anyone's mind.

All that said, if there are no further bids, this will go sold tomorrow night.
    Out of room at The Tomb

2. Default

Why won't you just login lol

It costs money to activate the acct. That I don't really have to spare at the moment. Some huge things came up. Hence, why he's even being sold in the first place.
    Out of room at The Tomb

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbyrogue View Post
    It costs money to activate the acct. That I don't really have to spare at the moment. Some huge things came up. Hence, why he's even being sold in the first place.
    Nigerian prince cannot afford 14.95 but has 1000 of dollars of text gear for sale.

I'm just going to mark this sold. Sorry for all the confusion, folks. Hopefully he let's you guys know I was honest in this transaction.
    Out of room at The Tomb

i never thought you were being dishonest in your sale, just that you had it overvalued.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbyrogue View Post
    I'm just going to mark this sold. Sorry for all the confusion, folks. Hopefully he let's you guys know I was honest in this transaction.
    Just closing the loop on this - all sealed/sold/delivered last night. Everything on the account as promised - good transaction. Never doubted the seller and glad I didn't!

I will be putting the shell armor up for auction at some point here, was never overly interested in it as it doesn't fit what I was looking to do so keep your eyes open.

Good luck to you Fut, hopefully everything works out and get better for you.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I sure hope so. It kind of broke my heart to let him go. Hopefully the new owner terrorizes the Landing properly. He says I can trade another rogue for him, so hopefully when things are better I'll be back. Bye everyone. I couldn't have had a better time.
    Out of room at The Tomb

can you cast spells when inside the shell, like can a healer heal themself?