Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Biden Impeachment Inquiry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm curious if you get off on making dumb whataboutism claims or if you just really think that two events are so mutually inclusive that you can't consider sedition on behalf of a sitting President, without also considering a completely unrelated events that had nothing to do with said attempted coup? I'll you a hint, one is state/local jurisdiction, while the other (sedition) is a federal crime. Moron.
    It's not a "whataboutism" when the first acts of violence were Democrats rioting in 2017. They attacked federal buildings, they torched police departments, they torched churches.

I think we'll start in chronological order.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

This didn't age so well for Kevin McCarthy. In 2019 he felt impeachment inquiries shouldn't occur without a full bipartisan vote or be used for political purposes, but here he is unilaterally opening an impeachment inquiry of a sitting President for something his son did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...5e7_video.html

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I'm curious if you get off on making dumb whataboutism claims or if you just really think that two events are so mutually inclusive that you can't consider sedition on behalf of a sitting President, without also considering a completely unrelated events that had nothing to do with said attempted coup? I'll you a hint, one is state/local jurisdiction, while the other (sedition) is a federal crime. Moron.
    Cope and seethe and shit your pants harder noob.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible