Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you rather? (Political Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Would you rather.. be a dissident former member of the Chinese Communist Party or a former military leader for Russia knowing Putin has now assassinated his eighth former military leader or advisor.
    That’s a good one.

Well you are probably dead or tortured either way, so I’ll pick the Russian. Russians are slightly more aesthetically pleasing to the eye especially if they are more Eastern European type Russian instead of the Mongolian Asian type Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    That’s a good one.

Well you are probably dead or tortured either way, so I’ll pick the Russian. Russians are slightly more aesthetically pleasing to the eye especially if they are more Eastern European type Russian instead of the Mongolian Asian type Russian.
    Unless you’re a girl, those Russians girls from the East are sexy as fuck.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution