Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump and Desantis Vow More Federal Government Management of Universities

Yeah.. evidence is like that, hard to testify against your own business product as if it never happened. Moron

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Problem is, Ron DeSantis looks like somebody from the shitty part of New Jersey, while Donald Trump has the Upper Manhattan spray tan Oompa Loompa look that so many right-wingers love
    I never cared what he or any other president looks like. It's their policies that matter. Trump's were pro-America and lowered taxes while Biden is sundowning and every world leader is taking advantage of him, while he raises taxes, has corrupted all the alphabet organizations and feeds the Biden syndicate family millions of dollars.

Can you imagine how many impeachments Trump would have had for cocaine in the Whitehouse?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

My my, the perspective of the far right is getting further and further from reality.