Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBI Search of Biden's Home

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suppressed Poet again.
    That is damn funny, I don't care who you are.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

How fucking tone deaf do you have to be to claim you take classified documents "very seriously" and that you have "no regrets" about leaving them in your fucking garage.

Worst part is: He has no idea the Powers that Be have deemed him unworthy of another term and will force him to not run for re-election.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Every.single.President. and probably every Vice President has classified documents when they leave office.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vic...s-indiana-home

I'm like Nostradamus... only completely accurate.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Just to clarify some trending Trump misdirection via the National Archives for you plebs who believed Trump's lie to begin with.

Claims misrepresent 1,850 boxes of Biden documents at Delaware university

CLAIM: President Joe Biden withheld 1,850 boxes of classified documents from his time as vice president.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The National Archives and Records Administration says the boxes of files referenced in that figure are actually Biden’s Senate papers, which are housed at the University of Delaware. The federal agency told The Associated Press the files of Congress members are considered their personal property and are not subject to the same restrictions as presidential records, which are considered government property. While the FBI has searched the Delaware university records as part of a larger search for classified documents, there is no evidence they were withheld from authorities in any way.

THE FACTS: As former President Donald Trump faces federal charges of illegally hoarding White House documents, he has repeatedly drawn comparisons to 1,850 boxes of government records kept by President Joe Biden as proof he’s being unfairly persecuted.

“By the way, Biden’s got 1,850 boxes,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Georgia over the weekend. “He’s fighting them on the boxes. He doesn’t want to give the boxes and then they say, ‘Trump is obstructioning’.”

On social media, supporters have echoed the figure, suggesting Biden has been fighting the release of thousands of boxes of highly sensitive government documents dating from his time as vice president under former President Barack Obama.

“Joe Biden was withholding 1,850 boxes of classified documents from when he served as VP with no declassification authority,” reads one widely shared post on Facebook that lists the University of Delaware and other places where the allegedly sensitive documents were stored.

A popular tweet also compared the allegations against Trump to Biden’s “1800+ boxes of documents.”

But the 1,850 boxes referred to in these claims are being falsely conflated with classified documents from Biden’s time as vice president that have been found in other locations, such as one of his former offices in Washington and his Delaware home.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...utm_id=Taboola

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Just to clarify some trending Trump misdirection via the National Archives for you plebs who believed Trump's lie to begin with.
    LOL... So, your "defense" of Biden is: "BUT HE ONLY STOLE A FEW BOXES WORTH, NOT 1850 BOXES WORTH!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME