Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wokeness

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I want to amend my definition.

A woman is an adult female human.
    Very good. Both me and your mother are proud of you.

Seran, you're up next. What is a woman?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-05-2023 at 04:28 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

'Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.' I mean that seems pretty simple to me, but what do I know, apparently, I am not woke, at least that is what the betamale soiboy I work with says, fortunately he transfers in a few weeks to Sault St. Marie. He has no idea what he is in for.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Just so we are on the same page defining female as per Oxford dictionary:

fe·male
    /ˈfēˌmāl/

adjective
    of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.
    "a herd of female deer"
    noun
    a female animal or plant.
    "females may lay several hundred eggs in two to four weeks"

So by that definition a biological man can not be a woman under any circumstances. Agreed?

Here's the tricky part of the definition you quoted.. "of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring."

Your definition didn't say that an animal or person must be able to bear offspring to be a female. That would exclude little girls, most grandmothers and women who have medical conditions preventing pregnancy.

Can a biological man be "of" or "denote" the female sex? Watch this cover of a Johnny Cash and June Carter song. It's really very good. Using know-it-when-you-see-it skills, can you count the number of women on the stage? Is everybody on the stage who is not a woman a man?

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Here's the tricky part of the definition you quoted.. "of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring."

Your definition didn't say that an animal or person must be able to bear offspring to be a female. That would exclude little girls, most grandmothers and women who have medical conditions preventing pregnancy.

Can a biological man be "of" or "denote" the female sex? Watch this cover of a Johnny Cash and June Carter song. It's really very good. Using know-it-when-you-see-it skills, can you count the number of women on the stage? Is everybody on the stage who is not a woman a man?

That shit is woke as fuck.

Stop being a retard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible