Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Garbage For Sale

Default Some Garbage For Sale

All items MB 250k.

Tiny bid increases will be ignored.

Under 1m: 250k minimum increase

1-10m: 500k minimum increase

10m+: 1m minimum increase

Items not listed in any particular order.

No private bids.

1 trillion silver buyout on any item.

Once, twice, last call, sold

Will try to update daily.

If you spot any errors, please let me know.

2) a turquoise-set sterling silver bracer

It provides a boost of 3 to Stamina Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Arcane Symbols Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 20 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Dodging Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
    The bracer looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the sterling silver bracer will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the sterling silver bracer will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

3) a polished blue dreamstone earcuff 250k Mr. Dallas SOLD PENDING PICKUP

It provides a boost of 1 to Armor Use Ranks.
    It provides a boost of 9 to Agility Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 45 times.
    The earcuff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the blue dreamstone earcuff will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

4) a bone-inlaid ora necklace

It provides a boost of 3 to Dodging Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 20 times.
    The necklace looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the ora necklace will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the ora necklace will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

5) a coral and amber tiara

It provides a boost of 2 to Dodging Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
    It provides a boost of 6 to Strength Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 28 times.
    The tiara looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the amber tiara will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the amber tiara will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

6) a round-cut aquamarine crown

It provides a boost of 5 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Spirit Mana Control Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 3 times.
    The crown looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the aquamarine crown will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the aquamarine crown will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

12) a vultite discus

It provides a boost of 15 to Spirit Mana Control Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 72 times.
    It provides a boost of 6 to Ambush Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Spiritual Lore - Summoning Bonus.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Agility Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 7 times.
    The discus looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the vultite discus will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

16) a faceted smoky topaz crown

The crown resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 4 to Logic Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 24 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Magic Item Use Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 28 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Sorcerous Lore - Necromancy Ranks.
    The crown looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the smoky topaz crown will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

20) a polished mithril shield

The harmonics generated tell you that the shield has been infused with the power of a lightning bolt. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.

The shield resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 6 to Dodging Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    The shield looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the mithril shield will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

21)a glittering golden topaz bracelet

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The bracelet resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 4 to Combat Maneuvers Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
    The bracelet looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the golden topaz bracelet will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the golden topaz bracelet will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-26-2023 at 09:20 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

MB on 14 and 18.

MB 7, 9

500k 18
    Last edited by Slark; 05-30-2023 at 11:52 AM.

mb 1

500k 14
    Last edited by Anebriated; 05-30-2023 at 12:32 PM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

750k #7
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

1m #14

1 500k
    Whayle#4476

mb #10 and #13. 1m on #18

9. Default

MB on 3 and 1m on 7

Mb 17