Thread: About blood

Default About blood

So I recently got a feedback comment I thought I would address since it's very premise embodies all the idiocy, deceit and ignorance of the Left. It was in reply the tread about transgender athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    No one gives a fuck how many people agree, it's still wrong. Once upon a time, almost all people agreed that slavery was ok. Once upon a time, almost all people agreed women were less than men. Once upon a time, everyone knew the earth was flat and so on. Arguing to the masses is crap.

As to the rest, you are right, the far Leftist crap sacks have ruined it for everyone and it's going to take a lot of blood to fix it which is sad.
    Here is the reply:

"take a lot of blood? You are the type to shoot kids in your driveway. You realize that right? There is no civil war. If there was, you'd not make it a day in the jungle."
    made by Geijon

The hubris and ignorance in this post is glaring. I will address one part of it only, the civil war part. The fact is, we are not in a hot civil war, yet. We had 8 years of a racist POTUS and administration building racial division and hatred followed by 4 years of a moderate attempt at reconciliation slandered by the racist Left. Now we have another racist administration fomenting hatred at every attempt in order to foster violence and use it as an excuse to expand government power, excuse government violence against it's citizens, ignore violence and bloodshed perpetrated against it's citizens and undermine the society at nearly every turn all to consolidate power and control. The Left is the main user of political violence, from the KKK, the Black Panthers, the Weathermen to todays BLM and their very own Brown Shirts all staging "mostly peaceful" riots where citizens are brutalized and murdered all in the name of subduing the population by fear and oppression. These are the facts, today, you can lie to yourself and others all you want and it won't change the facts that they Left is, has and continues to use political violence to achieve it's goals.

Make no mistake, there is no differentiation among the Left, there is no so called "moderate" Left as those useful idiots continue to pursue things like "Hate Speech" legislation and the suppression of opposing views in the public and if possible, private spheres. There are very few classical Liberals out there and most of them are waking up tot he fact that they are pretty much on the Right now in most views because, as Elon Musk put it:

So, to conclude, my comments about blood don't have to involve civil war though the Left sure seems to be fixated on that, they involve the continued death and harm caused by Leftist militants, Leftist policies on crime, drugs, the border and so on. And IF, since there is no guarantee, or when rationality returns to the world and we start to revert these policies and confront the militant Leftist hate groups they will of course lash out in violence even more and thus they will spill more blood as we try and return to a society of law, justice and decency. And, should rationality not prevail, we will continue down this path of collapse and even more blood will be spilled in the face of crime, violence, decay right up to if and when a foreign power decided to attack us or this incompetent administration walks us into a hot war with Russia or China or both with it's idiot policies.

Over the last 120 years, blood and violence has been the path of the Left at every turn. I surely hope we can turn back this course. Regardless of that Geijon, you and the other Leftist children can be assured that a whole lot of us conservatives will be around a lot longer than you imagine in the face of this adversity.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

There are many normal liberals.. don't take the ultra retarded leftists like Geijon or Seran or 20 other prime examples of what a liberal is from here and paint the entire party with that brush.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Geijon triggered you huh?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There are many normal liberals.. don't take the ultra retarded leftists like Geijon or Seran or 20 other prime examples of what a liberal is from here and paint the entire party with that brush.
    Sorry to say, I used to think the same about giving them the benefit of the doubt. I don't anymore after the past year or so and watching most of the so called "Liberals" show themselves as simple Leftists, most of whom are substantially racist as well. There are very few liberals left in the world. It's the same problem with the idiots that talk about "Moderate Islam" when something like 40% of the surveyed Muslim world think it's ok to kill someone that leaves Islam and that killing Christians and/or westerners should not be murder. It's a serious culture war on 2 fronts and rationality is losing right now.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Geijon triggered you huh?
    ^

People actually give a shit about reputation here? Lol?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    ^

People actually give a shit about reputation here? Lol?
    Give a shit about rep, no, use the retarded comment to highlight you and other Leftists attitudes, yes.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Geijon is a real person?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible