• Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's good that you both understand that our judicial system is unbiased, though you seem to have a lack of understanding of jurisdiction, prosecutorial discretion and a tendency to rush to assumptions which support your political bias. Go figure.
    So where are those damning state charges again, child sex expert Seran?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Where's the "you're a faggot" option in this poll
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    Where's the "you're a faggot" option in this poll
    Everyone knows that about the OP.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's good that you both understand that our judicial system is unbiased, though you seem to have a lack of understanding of jurisdiction, prosecutorial discretion and a tendency to rush to assumptions which support your political bias. Go figure.
    So, even though there are zero charges.. been investigated and the DOJ said no charges.. the House was under Democrat control for the past 2 years and they didn't bring ethics charges...

You still maintain the original story.. because you are just that fucking retarded.

I'm shocked.

Really.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    So where are those damning state charges again, child sex expert Seran?
    He prefers you address him by his rightful title: Seran, the child Sexpert and Reigning Retard Champion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He prefers you address him by his rightful title: Seran, the child Sexpert and Reigning Retard Champion.
    Hey Seran, the child Sexpert and Reigning Retard Champion, when should we expect charges to be filed against Gaetz on the state level for these crimes you're so convinced he's committed?

It's ok to just say you can't answer because your TV hasn't told you what to say yet. Everyone already knows that's the case anyway.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Seran just wants strangers talking to 8 year old's about gangbangs to be legal... not actually touching them! Get it straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Seran just wants strangers talking to 8 year old's about gangbangs to be legal... not actually touching them! Get it straight.
    Notice how he was outraged and upset when Florida passed the law that said teachers couldn't talk about sex to their elementary school children anymore?

A pattern is emerging.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Notice how he was outraged and upset when Florida passed the law that said teachers couldn't talk about sex to their elementary school children anymore?

A pattern is emerging.
    And he's certainly an expert in child sex laws, like he is about literally everything that passes through the leftist media.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    And he's certainly an expert in child sex laws, like he is about literally everything that passes through the leftist media.
    He is probably just trying to stay ahead of the law.

"He was 9! HE WASN'T IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BECAUSE HE WAS SICK THAT DAY!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME