Thread: 10x enchant, 10x acuity, t5 ensorcell, returner script runestaff

1. Default 10x enchant, 10x acuity, t5 ensorcell, returner script runestaff

Returner works like the warrior bond - flys right back in your hand after a moment. Nice in moonsedge and nelmar. Could also strip it off and add whatever script you want I guess.

If this seems like the perfect project piece for you send me a message.

Honestly it's kind of an odd one, and I use it/love it as is. Silver offers are ideal, but also willing to consider partial trades since I will need a main runestaff after this.

But I thought I'd throw it out there cause I'm not not going to put anymore into it and I'm not sure what the market looks right now since you can

1. take acuity to 15X at HESS but
    2. "This will not be offered next run. A surcharge of 250K can be paid if you want to do more than 5 services worth of acuity on a single item this run."
    Last edited by Remo; 02-20-2023 at 08:46 PM.

What is the returner script? I cant seem to find any documentation on that.

It automatically returns when disarmed. It doesn’t return if thrown.

Difficulty on that runestaff?
    "I don't believe in God with a capital G and, I don't believe in the gods with their small g's. Not as real forces in the universe. But I believe in the bitch-goddess Irony. She crosses all time. She rules men and gods and God alike. And she has a wicked sense of humor."

5. Default

Confirming Palcron is right about the returner script. I love it as is because I have an irrational fear of being disarmed but you can also swap it out with the dabbler.

Difficulty currently sits at 726.

I had one of these before, it works just like warrior bonded weapons.

7. Default

bump in honor of 15x acuity HESS.