Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destiny 2

1. Default

I understand where you're coming from with the "all games are the same" mentality, but I personally disagree.

2. Default

I think gaming is a great way to escape reality and release negative energy without hurting anyone. That being said, I can see how the constant themes of war and violence in many games can be tiring. But I don't think that means all games are the same. Have you tried playing a game like Destiny 2? It's a first-person shooter with a lot of cool weapons and abilities. Still, it also has a rich universe and interesting characters. If you want to level up your in-game characters and have even more fun, check out https://skycoach.gg/. They offer boosting services that can help you get to the level you want to be at.

3. Default

You know what I love about the PC? It's the only place I know of where you actually expect the 6 year old thread necro.

On an unrelated note, does anybody else think the D2 logo looks a lot like an athletic supporter? Also, about that trailer...why didn't anybody fucking tell me Destro was in D2!?
    Last edited by Hightower; 02-10-2023 at 10:07 PM.