Thread: blood donor request, unpleasant read

Default blood donor request, unpleasant read

kina grannis is the reason i am who i am. i have great parents and like just about any white guy had an extremely advantageous upbringing, but i know what i was like before and after. really anything good about who i am can be traced directly to kina, and she has had this impact on countless people, and now she needs help, because her mom is sick

http://instagr.am/p/CnxUQwFv3Ea

i have great parents, and my dad is sick, and there's nothing i can do for him because of how he's sick, and there's nothing i can do for mama g because of how i'm sick. please, please click through and see if you can match, it's just giving blood. please
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    kina grannis is the reason i am who i am. i have great parents and like just about any white guy had an extremely advantageous upbringing, but i know what i was like before and after. really anything good about who i am can be traced directly to kina, and she has had this impact on countless people, and now she needs help, because her mom is sick

i have great parents, and my dad is sick, and there's nothing i can do for him because of how he's sick, and there's nothing i can do for mama g because of how i'm sick. please, please click through and see if you can match, it's just giving blood. please
    I'm type O negative. My blood is priceless and untainted by the recent blood clot shot.

I'll donate for 100k a pint, just like Kina makes money for her "music". Kina has a net worth of 3 million, she can afford this.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-23-2023 at 03:38 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post

Surely you wouldn't want someone with "dirty unvaccinated plague rat blood" to be a donor, right?

I have a question though:

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram
    ways you can help:
    1. head to the page in my bio to get a free swab kit sent to you. swab and return asap!
    Wouldn't it make more sense to just state her mom's blood type? "Send us your DNA and we'll tell you if it matches!" seems sketchy.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-23-2023 at 03:53 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Why do I suspect that you are trying to con us Christian males to give up our blood so it can be used in some nefarious cult ritual which involves the baking of matzos?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Why do I suspect that you are trying to con us Christian males to give up our blood so it can be used in some nefarious cult ritual which involves the baking of matzos?
    Latrin gonna latrin.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Surely you wouldn't want someone with "dirty unvaccinated plague rat blood" to be a donor, right?

I have a question though:

Wouldn't it make more sense to just state her mom's blood type? "Send us your DNA and we'll tell you if it matches!" seems sketchy.
    There's nothing I enjoy more out of humanity than when rich famous people ask for donations to help their own family. They are so loving and caring.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984