Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: First Thing You See On LNet When Logging In

Quote Originally Posted by Teveriel View Post
    Damn, she really hurt his fee-fees with that verbal beatdown she gave him on the official Discord
    If by "verbal beatdown" you mean "gargling the GMs' whole dick and balls" then yes, she really rained hellfire on him LMAO

For your information, I have it on good authority some of those GMs have vaginas.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Damn teveriel you should just let her talk she's much better at it than you.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofElves View Post
    Don't worry, he finally found me! Thankfully a little penicillin will clear up the burning but probably not the incredible feeling of insecurity that comes from someone disagreeing with your opinion on the internet. I hope the factory has good mental health care.
    All of this needs more context, primarily what took place on Discord.

Currently, without context, I'm at you giving this dude the clap 20 years ago and he's just now trying to figure out why it hurts when he pees?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

People got mad because a pop up shop in game shared a name with a character. I was like, it isn't that big a deal and gave them the snarky emojis but his friends simp'd about it and how malicious and belligerently it must have been done.

So the dude used cliche misogyny to try to make me feel bad I guess? We've never met. I DMed him and I figured out that he has a really sad life and I feel bad for him. And I really do hope that he has good health coverage at the factory. The end.
    Last edited by HouseofElves; 12-01-2022 at 11:47 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    All of this needs more context, primarily what took place on Discord.

A GM made an NPC named the same thing as my 15+ year old character name. Myself and a few other people brought it to their attention that a player existed with that same name and asked him not to, and HouseOfElves ran in to slurp the gms nuts and try to shout me down with backup from her ingame simp boyfriend teveriel and tell me how wrong I was to dare ask a GM not to use my exact character name.
    Last edited by BJARN; 12-01-2022 at 11:43 PM.

inclined to believe Gorvalt here, and also the fact that the GM didn't bother to look. So kinda not his/her fault. It . whatever things we're saying. I imagine uniana1 would not be cool same thing.
    Last edited by Realk; 12-01-2022 at 11:50 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofElves View Post
    I was like, it isn't that big a deal
    It is a big deal, you butted the fuck in to suck up to GMs. Maybe someday you will level a character by yourself and understand.

Yeah it happened. But it's not an NPC it's just a shop name. And then the GM like changed it not long after they saw it on Discord. And apologized. The GM said they really didn't have to change it but they did and to move on. And then five of his friends just kept getting tilted about it after the fact.
    Last edited by HouseofElves; 12-01-2022 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJARN View Post
    It is a big deal, you butted the fuck in to suck up to GMs. Maybe someday you will level a character by yourself and understand.
    I have a level 30 in Plat.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas man. You deserve it.
    Last edited by HouseofElves; 12-01-2022 at 11:52 PM.