Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Shooting innocents isn't anywhere in the Constitution, did someone amend it to make that a protected right? Because there is an awful lot of it.
    Shooting innocent people is illegal.

Are you suggesting that criminals don't follow the law?
    Last edited by Methais; 11-22-2022 at 10:35 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

And every state in the country has laws pertaining to their safe ownership and operation of firearms and here you are spouting some nonsense about the Constitution being some blanket gun ownership right, when in fact it specifically prescribes the when and how guns shall be owned. The Constitution says plainly well regulated militias, not some guy who wants to murder innocents, yet you protect his right to murder indiscriminately.
    Last time "well regulated militia" was brought up, you thought it meant it was run by the government.

Know why? Because you're a retard.

EDIT:

Well regulated militia. A militia at the time of the Constitution was citizenry that could be called up to bolster military response during times of war and unrest. That the framers spelled out that it had to be well regulated seems to be continuously escaping your cognitive abilities.

Looks like you've only gotten more retarded since then. :rofl
    Last edited by Methais; 11-22-2022 at 10:39 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Ooo. Same with all those priests the right puts on a pedestal
    Who specifically is putting priests on a pedestal?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    What is it that you mean to accomplish by calling Florida infamous for mass shootings, or imply that Republicans want to murder innocent people? All reasonable Americans, no matter where they are on the political spectrum, mourn the loss of life from senseless murders. Legally responsible gun owners are not your enemy.

We could say Colorado is infamous for mass shootings, but that is just insensitive & stupid to even mention. Mass shootings happen in all states red & blue alike. Colorado already has laws for magazine capacity restrictions, red flag laws, etc. Please tell me…what exactly is it you suggest and will you guarantee that such laws will prevent mass murders in the future?
    Seran operates 100% on ignorance and estrogen fueled emotion + whatever the media's latest NPC patch tells him to think and say.

Here's a summary of Seran's entire posting history:

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    I dunno, but this made me try and remember (am failing ) @ trying to find the movie where I think Richard Pryor opens up his trunk and gets a flamethrower from it. Fuck, can't remember shit.

Alright, you guys have a good day.
    That was Gregory Hines

Yeah. Such amazingness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!