Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Thief . . . Cryogic . . . Martinee1984@gmail.com . . . Tashinas

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You already have 3 red flags in this fiasco, the thief, the customer that says they will show up at your doorstep and the one that wants to drag a person into it because they once met the thief.
    adred0111 (discord)

This thread inspired me to create an automatic middleman character/script so we can hopefully avoid these issues in the future.

Check it out:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...30#post2270730

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    In all honesty, everyone that is buying and selling for real life cash should be considered sketchy. Everyone should know it's an "enter at your own risk" circumstance.

Gemstone is known to attract mentally unstable customers. You already have 3 red flags in this fiasco, the thief, the customer that says they will show up at your doorstep and the one that wants to drag a person into it because they once met the thief.
    This is correct.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

4. Default

He swindled 80 million silver from me not too long ago. I posted about it in merchant feedback.

-- Faulkil

5. Default

Character names I interacted with were: Giujomo and Boomdooms.

-- Faulkil

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GS4Faulkil View Post
    He swindled 80 million silver from me not too long ago. I posted about it in merchant feedback.

-- Faulkil
    That thread is so big, hardly anyone is going through go through there and look for names.

When scammed, people should really just create a new thread like this.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That thread is so big, hardly anyone is going through go through there and look for names.

When scammed, people should really just create a new thread like this.
    Yup. I very rarely read that thread. That thread seems more like to me for people who had a positive/negative experience with someone, not necessarily that they were scammed, they just maybe didn't like the person's attitude or they took too long or something.

Every scammed transaction really should have its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    When scammed
    As much as I hate your obvious assumption, you're probably right in that its just a matter of time till it happens again.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur-de-me View Post
    As much as I hate your obvious assumption, you're probably right in that its just a matter of time till it happens again.
    Well, you know the game is really going down the tubes when the scammers are 100% gone.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Last scammer out the door, please turn off the lights.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.