Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Thief . . . Cryogic . . . Martinee1984@gmail.com . . . Tashinas

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    looks like there will be serious need of intermediary with large purchases before long.
    Just buy from trusted sources. I hear that Dreaven fellow is quite trustworthy. You should buy all of his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    Hopefully itll just end with this one dude.
    Kibosen was the other one not long ago with like 4-5 people getting hit.
    Last edited by Rjex; 10-20-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just buy from trusted sources. I hear that Dreaven fellow is quite trustworthy. You should buy all of his stuff.
    I know this is a bit tongue in cheek but this is it right here. There are some players that aren't scammers per se but their in-game conduct, demeanor, etc make me wary of dealing with them. There is a saying in some other hobbies I frequent and it applies here: "buy the seller, not the (item)"

Another point: I've aways been wary of dealing players who use gemstone as income as opposed to an expensive hobby. Again, this is a heuristic and doesn't capture everyone accurately, but it's a red flag to me.
    Last edited by BLZrizz; 10-20-2022 at 02:53 PM.
    Discord: Jivan#1805

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
    I know this is a bit tongue in cheek but this is it right here. There are some players that aren't scammers per se but their in-game conduct, demeanor, etc make me wary of dealing with them. There is a saying in some other hobbies I frequent and it applies here: "buy the seller, not the (item)"

Another point: I've aways been wary of dealing players who use gemstone as income as opposed to an expensive hobby. Again, this is a heuristic and doesn't capture everyone accurately, but it's a red flag to me.
    I just don't mess with cash deals. I have done some capped character sales but always for IG currency. Would it be shitty to get scammed that route too, absolutely but I just don't trust my money that way. Unless maybe Roblar, he is as pure as Ken Griffey Jr during the great juice era. If Roblar ever became a scammer or anything other than his personable self I would be absolutely devastated.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    When exactly did this all happen, Eurial? Like recently or around the beginning of August?

If it was more recently we can probably go ahead and assume he's just openly screwing people over since someone claimed he borrowed over 200 million from them in May and stopped communicating with them on August 8th.

If this happened around the first week of August and Zaoloo has disappeared since then, then it's possible something happened to him in real life. Or it's possible he decided to quit GS and wanted to screw as many people as possible on his way out.
    This happened last weekend.

Eurial

Quote Originally Posted by Eurial View Post
    This happened last weekend.

Eurial
    Okay so we can rule out Zaoloo had a serious real life emergency back in August then.

Has Zaoloo not even logged in game since August? He's just scamming people strictly via the PC/PayPal?

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I just don't mess with cash deals. I have done some capped character sales but always for IG currency. Would it be shitty to get scammed that route too, absolutely but I just don't trust my money that way. Unless maybe Roblar, he is as pure as Ken Griffey Jr during the great juice era. If Roblar ever became a scammer or anything other than his personable self I would be absolutely devastated.
    Different strokes. 99.999% of cash deals go just fine. I have more money than time, I'd prefer not to grind for anything just so I can enjoy the game as I want to.

Plus, when it comes to every dime I put into this game, I only put in money I can afford to lose. This includes if the game decides to go belly up tomorrow, not just potential scammers.
    Last edited by BLZrizz; 10-20-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    Discord: Jivan#1805

This was in February, 2022.

[Merchant]-GSIV:Giantphang: "the real question is where is zaoloo?"
    Line 3777: [Merchant]-You: "He's hiding as Enteen"
    Line 11527: [Merchant]-You: "Zaoloo always scripted out of the same room when it came to DR. He started off scripting out of that room this run and then changed."

Line 8036: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "not like I'm trying to hide it, you obviously know, but my dad died last month of covid and I dont feel like dealing with lnet bullshit this dr, so if you could just leave me be, I'll do the same, thanks"
    Line 8037: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "*know who I am"
    Line 8075: [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Enteen: "I'm sorry for your loss."
    Line 8087: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "thanks, seeing how disrespectful people have been about Draccor just makes me think I did the right thing"
    Line 8159: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "dont have the energy I normally do to dismiss lnet bullshit and laugh bout it, have had my lnet hidden most this DR"
    Line 8172: [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Enteen: "I was pretty bad after having to put my down dog last month, I can't imagine losing a parent."
    Line 8173: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "I know I probly dont deserve it but thanks for the courtesy, respek knucks"
    Line 8230: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "oh well my 17 year old cat and my 10 year old dog died in 2020 also, its been rough couple years"
    Line 8231: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "damn that sucks, sorry to hear it"

I think he was permanently banned in August of 2022 and used whatever character they didn't link via accounts to him to cash out.

Line 15797: Also here: Enteen, Guijomo, Cruitokic

The last LNet Merchant message by Enteen was on 4/4/22.

The last LNet Merchant message by Guijomo was on 4/12/22.
    The last LNet message by Giujomo was on 8/8/22.

On 4/13/22:

Line 15314: [Merchant]-GSIV:Tashinas: "selling a +22 fireleaf dispel flaring t2 sigil staff, double dispel flares 169 diff 45mil"
    Line 17578: [Merchant]-GSIV:Giujomo: "selling a +22 fireleaf dispel flaring t2 sigil staff, double dispel flares 169 diff 45mil"
    Line 25341: [Merchant]-GSIV:Giujomo: "selling a +22 fireleaf dispel flaring t2 sigil staff, double dispel flares 169 difficulty 45mil"
    Last edited by Alastir; 10-20-2022 at 03:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    This was in February, 2022.

[Merchant]-GSIV:Giantphang: "the real question is where is zaoloo?"
    Line 3777: [Merchant]-You: "He's hiding as Enteen"
    Line 11527: [Merchant]-You: "Zaoloo always scripted out of the same room when it came to DR. He started off scripting out of that room this run and then changed."

Line 8036: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "not like I'm trying to hide it, you obviously know, but my dad died last month of covid and I dont feel like dealing with lnet bullshit this dr, so if you could just leave me be, I'll do the same, thanks"
    Line 8037: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "*know who I am"
    Line 8075: [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Enteen: "I'm sorry for your loss."
    Line 8087: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "thanks, seeing how disrespectful people have been about Draccor just makes me think I did the right thing"
    Line 8159: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "dont have the energy I normally do to dismiss lnet bullshit and laugh bout it, have had my lnet hidden most this DR"
    Line 8172: [PrivateTo]-GSIV:Enteen: "I was pretty bad after having to put my down dog last month, I can't imagine losing a parent."
    Line 8173: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "I know I probly dont deserve it but thanks for the courtesy, respek knucks"
    Line 8230: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "oh well my 17 year old cat and my 10 year old dog died in 2020 also, its been rough couple years"
    Line 8231: [Private]-GSIV:Enteen: "damn that sucks, sorry to hear it"

I think he was permanently banned in August of 2022 and used whatever character they didn't link via accounts to him to cash out.

Line 15797: Also here: Enteen, Guijomo, Cruitokic
    LOL. Is this him pretending to have a conversation and not noticing it's the same character?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The Cyrogic PC account was last logged in on Oct 17th, lol