Thread: an oremonger

Cool an oremonger

Please oh please... does someone have an extra oremonger from RoL earlier this year?

FOUND - THANK YOU

These were sold for 150k at RoL. Probably looks like one of these:
    • a hard-sided blue suede reticule
    • a filigreed bronze-edged reticule
    • an embossed cordovan reticule
    • a weathered soft suede reticule
    • a copper-tacked glossy mahagony reticule
    Last edited by Macillus; 09-12-2022 at 03:24 AM.

What the fuck is that guy talking into, is that a proto i-phone or something?

I also have no idea what any of the things you mentioned in the post are (they sound like something a lady uses to do her nails...), so there goes 1 of your views, sorry man!
    Last edited by gilchristr; 09-01-2022 at 02:25 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    I also have no idea what any of the things you mentioned in the post are (they sound like something a lady uses to do her nails...), so there goes 1 of your views, sorry man!
    It's a scripted item that holds the lumps of ore one finds from automatons in the DR arena. In true GS fashion, it's not available at the event where 99% of Elanthia's ore lumps originate. That would be too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    What the fuck is that guy talking into, is that a proto i-phone or something?
    Not an iPhone - pretty sure it's a prototype shake weight, when you still had to sweet talk it in order to receive the cooling gel...

(Serious answer: it's a circa-1920's telephone... painted 'Murica style)

I 'member shake weights. I think it was a close 2nd to vince "you're going to love my nuts" slap chop
    Last edited by gilchristr; 09-01-2022 at 03:52 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

FOUND. THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Macillus; 09-12-2022 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Drekoi FTW