Page 324 of 332 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3316

Thread: Merchant Feedback

1. Default

Not a merchant transaction but want to give Kudos to Sorrenn for giving me back my sephwir comp bow that was flagged as "clothing" for some reason by sloot. When I did ;sloot sell luckily I had it marked as unsellable and had it registered so it wasnt able to sell it to the pawnshop but because it couldnt be sold sloot ended up just dropped it on the ground. Noticed what happened, ran back to the pawn, seen it wasnt on the ground and asked who picked it up. Sorrenn raised his hand and returned it back to me.

So thank you Sorrenn for 1) being honest and saying you had it and 2) returning it back! Much appreciated!

Tip to others... IF you use ;sloot sell, make sure your items are mentioned in the do not sell box on the sell tab so that sloot doesnt sell it or drop it on the ground on you! Also check what items are listed as cause IDK why a comp bow would be listed as clothing other than its wearable but I seen sloot do stupid shiznit like this before!
    Discord:Captain Aar Matey#1339

Quick smooth transaction with Rjex, prompt payment and fast delivery, thx.

3. Default

you had a quick smooth transaction with yourself?

yes, I highly recommend

Nordred is absolutely awesome and I advise to trust him with your bucks and coins

6. Default

Enough said.

-- Faulkil
    Last edited by GS4Faulkil; 08-21-2022 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Hoping to resolve soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GS4Faulkil View Post
    Cryogic is a swindler (for real). Enough said.

-- Faulkil
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

It seems that some unfortunate real-life issues may be responsible for our current circumstance. Withdrawing my post in anticipation that things will be resolved in the near future.

-- Faulkil

Great recent transactions with Viekn, Xorai and CaptContagious.

-TMN

10. Default

In the many many many transactions I've done here I've never had an issue with a buyer. Today I got a chargeback for a transaction with Kibosen that happened on 11/20/2021. Considering he was given the staff almost a year ago I'm not sure what's going on with this. I've messaged them and I'm waiting for a response. However, I'd be weary on transactions with him until this is resolved.
    Elementary my dear Watson!