Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: AOC is encouraging an insurrection

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xcalibur1 View Post
    Oh fellow Neighbors, how fucked is your country when you defend guns but forbid women to aborpt.

I dispise Canada but at least here, we do the contrary. Lol

It's not even funny when God is brought up as an excuse.

Just wow.
    Canada GDP: 1.65 trillion.

US GDP: 21 trillion.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Oh fellow Neighbors, how fucked is your country when you defend guns but forbid women to aborpt.
    The decision does not forbid women to “aborpt.” The decision merely forced politicians to put their name on any abortion legislation and to stop hiding behind the Supreme Court and do their damn jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Man, Ben Shapiro? Couldn't you have at least used someone who doesn't celebrate the fact that he can't get his wife wet.

The piss poor attempts by the right to get everyone virtue signaling continues. "Oh noes, you're a bad person unless you do this thing I have judged inappropriately. Daaaaance for me!"

I wonder when folks are going to take a step back and realize just how disgusting an attempt to increase child births amongst Republican women by outlawing abortion is. These states get the double whammy of increasing intolerable living situations by more liberal residence into leaving their state, thus purifying their electorate.

I wonder when folks are going to take a step back and realize just how disgusting an attempt to decrease child births amongst Democratic women by promoting abortion is. These states get the double whammy of increasing intolerable living situations by more conservatives leaving their state, thus purifying their electorate.

Oh wait... they already do that.

I dispise Canada but at least here, we do the contrary. Lol

It's not even funny when God is brought up as an excuse.

Just wow.
    Oh fellow neighbor, how fucked is your country when you defend killing babies, but forbid people from defending themselves and their families.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I wonder when folks are going to take a step back and realize just how disgusting an attempt to decrease child births amongst black women by promoting abortion is. These states get the double whammy of increasing intolerable living situations by more conservatives leaving their state, thus purifying their electorate.

Fixed for statistical and historical accuracy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Far left insurrectionists, acting on orders from AOC and other violent leftists, have set a pregnancy center in Colorado on fire.

Add Nancy Pelosi to the long and growing list of far leftists calling for insurrection:

I don’t say this lightly. We can either sit back and admit defeat to these far-right extremists or we can RISE UP, meet this ONCE-IN-A-GENERATION moment, and marshal a response so HISTORIC that we make every last anti-choice Republican REGRET what they’ve done.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-25-2022 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I wonder when folks are going to take a step back and realize just how disgusting an attempt to decrease child births amongst Democratic women by promoting abortion is. These states get the double whammy of increasing intolerable living situations by more conservatives leaving their state, thus purifying their electorate.

Abortions are offered universally, unless a state decides to restrict them. Your dog whistling is pathetic.