Page 477 of 765 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527577 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 7646

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    It's a stock photo they used I think, not the one from the location (I did an image search)....

The article it states... "On the couple’s honeymoon to Asia in 1913, they brought back and hung artistic tiles with lotuses and Buddhist symbols, including the swastika"

So no... I don't think their intent was to support the Third Reich. Considering Hitler co-opted it in 1920.

Just more sensationalism.
    Sounds to me like the people who are butthurt have no idea that a Manji and a Swastika are completely different things. Like this:

Ignorance fueled butthurt at its finest.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-11-2022 at 12:48 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Isn't that facing the wrong way to be a Manji? I'm going to just assume for now that the pic in the article isn't mirrored.

From article:

From OG Zelda level 2:
    For some reason my green rep submitted before I could finish the full sentence. Anyways I was going to say that’s actually level 3 in OG Zelda. But yes…famous Manji level.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    For some reason my green rep submitted before I could finish the full sentence. Anyways I was going to say that’s actually level 3 in OG Zelda. But yes…famous Manji level.
    It even says level 3 in the top right corner. Methais just too pro, lol.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I will never forgive myself for this typo.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-12-2022 at 09:50 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

And there you have it. You can't use any tool necessary to protect yourself or your family... it's "not your right".

This is how all those in power want you, subservient and reliant on the Government - even for such things as self-protection.
    Last edited by Shaps; 06-17-2022 at 02:29 AM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pete-butt...141922184.html

"Pete Buttigieg among thousands who saw their flights canceled this weekend"

"Buttigieg is advising airlines to meet their flight schedules and hire more customer-service workers. He said that if they do not meet these requirements by the Fourth of July weekend, the department could enforce fines on the airlines."

"You can hire as many customer service agents. You want to say, 'I'm sorry' but if you don't fix the root problems, the apologies will continue," he told CBS News' Elise Preston. "You gotta be able to find pilots. There's a shortage. You have to be able to find people who work under the wing — ground handlers, baggage loaders."

Yea, cause it's just so easy. So his solution is to fine the airlines??? Talk about a piece of shit. How's all that infrastructure that was supposed to be built coming along btw? WTF is this guy even been doing the past 2 years?

Remember when they pushed the mandates after 2 years, and thousands quit the airlines? Now they're complaining because the majority of pilots are older folks, and the younger generation isn't replacing them?

This guy is a fucking moron - "just hire people, it's easy to fly a plane!"

Fine the airlines? ROFL - This whole administration is a joke. Typical Lefty politician, only good at talking and taking money from people.

Imagine FINING a PRIVATE company, because they don't have the number of employees you think they should have. Talk about a totalitarian mindset.
    Last edited by Shaps; 06-21-2022 at 03:22 AM.

Blog Entries

To be fair, he didn't say hire more pilots. He said hire more customer service people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

"Buttigieg is advising airlines to meet their flight schedules and hire more customer-service workers. He said that if they do not meet these requirements by the Fourth of July weekend, the department could enforce fines on the airlines."

"You can hire as many customer service agents. You want to say, 'I'm sorry' but if you don't fix the root problems, the apologies will continue," he told CBS News' Elise Preston. "You gotta be able to find pilots. There's a shortage. You have to be able to find people who work under the wing — ground handlers, baggage loaders."

Yea, cause it's just so easy. So his solution is to fine the airlines??? Talk about a piece of shit. How's all that infrastructure that was supposed to be built coming along btw? WTF is this guy even been doing the past 2 years?

Remember when they pushed the mandates after 2 years, and thousands quit the airlines? Now they're complaining because the majority of pilots are older folks, and the younger generation isn't replacing them?

Fine the airlines? ROFL - This whole administration is a joke. Typical Lefty politician, only good at talking and taking money from people.

Imagine FINING a PRIVATE company, because they don't have the number of employees you think they should have. Talk about a totalitarian mindset.
    The airline industry may as well be nationalized. They have been bailed out countless times by the tax payer, they still count on the taxpayer to provide their security and a greater part their infrastructure is federally ran.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...12879301177344

A drag queen with huge exposed fake boobs flops them around as small children give him tips.

drauz: Nuh-uh! That never happens!!111!!!

To people like drauz and Seran: it's fine if you think this is perfectly acceptable behavior, but don't gaslight everyone and claim this isn't even happening when it's right fucking there on video. Own your opinions, no matter how backwards they may be.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-21-2022 at 10:55 AM.

No matter what they do, you can't just make pilots out of thin air. The number one source of civilian pilots is retiring military pilots. Flight school is expensive, like 100K to get a commercial pilot's license and that doesn't count the loads of experience you have to have to get certified on the big jets. Military cutbacks to pay for welfare yo.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie