Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 14 Mass Shootings in the USA Over Memorial Day Weekend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He's talking about shooting people in the face, since you're too dense to pick that up on your owand you think it would end with handcuffs.
    In Serans mind, he wants to send the cops, the same cops that took an entire force to take down 1 lunatic, after millions of gun owners that he would make criminals with the stroke of a pen.

Let's face it. Seran jerks into a sock over the idea of jack booted patrols breaking down the doors, in the middle of the night, of those he deems as his political opponents.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Finally some truth from the Stalin wannabe.

What a pity you reference such a funny movie to make a dumb ass meme. I take it you're surprised whenever people break the law go to jail? SP implying he'd shoot anyone in the face who tried to enforce laws is pretty on point for the Path Keepers

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So the AR-15 is so overwhelming that a bunch of cops that could go in and rescue their own children couldn't go against the shooter? The same AR-15 that this guy was using to shoot into a crowd when a single woman pulled out a single pistol and ended his life? That AR-15?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ty/9975381002/
    Pretty sad when private citizens using legal weapons are more effective than the police. I agree with you though Governor Abbott should resign in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty sad when private citizens using legal weapons are more effective than the police. I agree with you though Governor Abbott should resign in shame.
    Can't agree with anything I didn't say there skippy. Nice try though you are still a loser.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    What a pity you reference such a funny movie to make a dumb ass meme. I take it you're surprised whenever people break the law go to jail? SP implying he'd shoot anyone in the face who tried to enforce laws is pretty on point for the Path Keepers
    All I said was my ancestors shot red coats in the face for far less tyranny. You extract from that what you will.

I suppose you believe that when the Nazis came to round up the Jews to put into cattle carts heading for concentration camps, those Jews were morally obligated to comply because it’s the law after all. And those damn Kulaks should have just complied with the Stalin’s law to forfeit all property for the “greater good”.

But what am I saying? You skipped history class and MSNBC told you the Numberg laws was actually Trump’s fault…

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    All I said was my ancestors shot red coats in the face for far less tyranny. You extract from that what you will.

I suppose you believe that when the Nazis came to round up the Jews to put into cattle carts heading for concentration camps, those Jews were morally obligated to comply because it’s the law after all. And those damn Kulaks should have just complied with the Stalin’s law to forfeit all property for the “greater good”.

But what am I saying? You skipped history class and MSNBC told you the Numberg laws was actually Trump’s fault…
    A violation of natural law by the Nazi's has absolutely no relevance whatsoever so gun control in the nation with the highest number of gun deaths per year.

Though I imagine SPs ancestors also shot the people there to release their slaves too.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Kind of sad, you say you have kids and yet the guns is what has you worried. Not the mental health problems of kids that is leading to this sort of tragedy in the first place.
    I should have tagged my post from where I responded in the political folder that is on this same topic— yes I agree mental heath is a huge concern in the US, and should continue to be a priority to address. I’m not saying that isn’t a concern everywhere and I’m not saying the guns are the biggest/only concern, I was simply drawing the comparison to other countries who do not have the magnitude of firearms that we have in the US and how they don’t routinely have mass shootings like we have. I’m certain they face mental health issues same as us, but their access to do mass harm is MUCH lower. My kids go to school without fear and flourish here, there’s something too that and I’m not sure why so many are resistant to change on this topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Kind of sad, you say you have kids and yet the guns is what has you worried. Not the mental health problems of kids that is leading to this sort of tragedy in the first place.
    Obviously what we are doing and trying to solve the “mental health” problem isn’t working.
    Finding a kid that is mentally ill, before he goes on a murdering rampage at a school, seems to be failing, and just not working. Don’t you think it’s time we try a different idea? You know, maybe banning assault rifles so the kid with a mental illness can’t take an AR-15 and kill a bunch of children, enforcing stricter gun control, or putting the parents at fault, and charging them with murder?
    Last edited by Solkern; 06-02-2022 at 02:55 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution