Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Another sad QQ retirement story - Boo Hoo

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    What did you say to wyrom to get banned for a year
    "Merry Christmas and go fuck yourself" as my ending to two emails in a back and forth email he initiated because of a negative post on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    "Merry Christmas and go fuck yourself" as my ending to two emails in a back and forth email he initiated because of a negative post on the forums.
    That's kind of funny.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

That's it????????????????????

The only thing mentioned in the emails was foul language, and that was the only time it was used. The whole interaction was because of negative feedback on the situation and the people involved. So I guess they bundled it all together and were like "whatever we don't need this".

Nothing under policy review or HMC status or anything.

Aethor told Wyrom in game to fuck off and flipped him the bird and didn’t even get a warning lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saying “fuck you” is just stupid. It’s his job, don’t make it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dud View Post
    Saying “fuck you” is just stupid. It’s his job, don’t make it personal.
    You're right, but at the same time, if you can't handle two fuck-you's from a customer, you have no business interacting with customers. It's not the customer's job to be Professional.
    Last edited by Flap; 02-10-2022 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    You're right, but at the same time, if you can't handle two fuck-you's from a customer, you have no business interacting with customers. It's not the customer's job to be Professional.
    Burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    He doesn’t care, bro. You are just being a Karen when you say “fuck you”. Nobody likes Karen.