Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Innocent woman arrested for refusing mask mandates for her children

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is telling someone to "die soon" a threat or not?
    I will take your stupid bait. No, it's not. Here is the definition of a threat:

an expression of intention to inflict evil, injury, or damage
    Telling you to die soon is not that. Wishing death upon someone is quite different from threatening it.

And while this whackjob lady may not have explicitly said, "I am going to use the loaded guns that I bring to inflict evil, injury or damage.", you would have to lack an understanding of several key concepts or words to not see the implied threat in what she said. Or be a disingenuous piece of shit

Context matters, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    I'm simply pointing out you are comparing nutsacks to potatoes and in your fucked up world you're somehow believing that it's the same thing.

If you can't see the difference in your examples then you're the exact person that propaganda is designed to influence and I totally understand why you're always so upset.

Don't believe there's a hill to die on because you have no point.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Let’s not make this about guns to remove the political nature from the discussion…

If the woman instead said “I’m going to bring every single vibrator with fresh batteries installed and ready to pulsate…” would you go so far as to make the assumption that she intends to pull down her panties in front of children and fornicate herself at the school? Should she be charged with something like conspiracy to commit a public act of indecency? Be honest.

It wasn’t a public threat.
    Well one of them sounds like something I'm interested in, the other one involves a firearm. No one is threatened by a vibrator. A gun? Bit of a different argument can be made.

Related: Where is this woman, and what does she look like with her army of toys?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post