Thread: 10x/10x Acuity T5 Ensorcelled T5 Fully unlocked Sigil Staff

Default 10x/10x Acuity T5 Ensorcelled T5 Fully unlocked Sigil Staff

Looking mainly for cash or possibly silvers. Would accept some lesser items as trade along with cash/silvers possibly (like a decent replacement runestaff but not as good obviously).

an indigo eahnor-worked hoan crook

I just bought this a few weeks ago, not sure I'm going to stick around after the freebie 90 days on premium. If I get a good enough offer I will sell this! If it looks like I'm taking a big loss then I'll just keep it until I come back in 6 months like always! Don't quite have a set price just yet but feel free to PM me an offer if you want!

Hey so I didn't stick around... Considering maybe coming back for duskruin. Does this staff have much value silvers/bs/cash?

I imagine the price you bought it for is a decent indication.

Otherwise, I'll say it's not worth much and will buy it from you for $500

It's worth ~600k BS just to make a T5 sigil with 10x acuity yourself, then add on the enchanting and ensorceling costs. I'm guessing you'll probably have to take a loss, just keep it, or maybe try and trade it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has tons of value. Don't you settle. Don't let the vampires get you. People can build a 4x unlocked.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Altheren View Post
    It has tons of value. Don't you settle. Don't let the vampires get you. People can build a 4x unlocked.