Thread: Scroll Infusion

1. Default Scroll Infusion

What scrolls are best for infusion and profit? I am sure heroism and bravery are up there

Thanks
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

613/913/712 and 313 because these items cannot be imbedded. 613 will become especially desired when Hinterwilds is released as it is the only outside spell for non-rangers that boosts Sheer Fear and DS/TD while all the others (211/215/1606) boost your offensive abilities only.

606 can only be found in the treasure system via scrolls and magic items, there's no way (short of SK + burning charges) to imbed the spell. Great scroll to infuse.

1720 is another good one to infuse as it is otherwise difficult to find in meaningful quantities. 1619 falls into a similar category. 219 is good, but also imbeddible. 1119 is a rare and good find on a scroll since there's practically no other way to get that spell. 1107 scrolls are popular for squares that pop their muscles often but they can also just buy alchemy potions from player shops (scrolls are usually cheaper / more uses however).

Lesser in value, but useful would be 905/507/303/310 as they are imbeddible but self-cast only, so useful.

102/103/202 are also sometimes better off a scroll or magic item for duration. Getting a shot of 103/202 from a cleric is around 1 hour in duration while casting it with 202 AS from a scroll will give you 1:50 duration, and you can stack it to 4 hours. 102 is great for wizards specifically.

With the Sigil Staves, some offensive options come into play that are particularly useful.
    - 518 is great for any non-wizard pure to put into their sigil staff. Not many AE attacks are better.
    - 1711 is as a sigil staff spell to eliminate carrying around orbs for a short-duration buff.
    - 117 isn't bad at all if you're a wizard wanting to boost your bolt AS for one (or two if you have the lore) spells off a sigil staff.

Honorable mentions - 618 / 509. While others can cast them at you, sometimes it's easier / faster to not have to go searching. 1209/1214 are great niche spells for UCS hunters that is only available to monks in general (self-cast only). 1212 is an interesting one as well for RP and / or gaming the merchant racial bias for selling in a town.

What did I miss?
    Last edited by Maerit; 11-14-2021 at 07:55 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    What did I miss?
    Tough to follow that, well done, sir.