Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Bard Review

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    Will you make Rangers elemental too.
    Yes please.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    When I buy Simutronics, Bards and Empaths will both be minor mental.
    You monster!

Lol wut? Naijin took it over. Keep up.

4. Default

I have not seen this answered yet, but will sonic bows/x-bows be self ammo?
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by malmuddy View Post
    Posted by Naijin about an hour ago on officials:

The Bard review is delayed as we continue to review feedback and potential solutions. No other updates at this time.

Any chance these proposed changes have been identified as the bullshit they are by someone with authority to reign Naijin in, or is it just delaying the inevitable?
    Ryjex, H2U, and Whirlin wrote a letter to the Stillfront CEO I'm pretty sure.

Having just been banned from the official Discord for mentioning this letter to Stillfront, I will now be writing to them as well, on my legal letterhead, describing in detail Naijin and Estild's many failures and encouraging Stillfront to make Wyrom dictator for life if they want their investment to survive, to say nothing of flourish.

How did those guys send their letter?

I'm thinking legal courier service right to the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Aequis View Post
    Having just been banned from the official Discord for mentioning this letter to Stillfront, I will now be writing to them as well, on my legal letterhead, describing in detail Naijin and Estild's many failures and encouraging Stillfront to make Wyrom dictator for life if they want their investment to survive, to say nothing of flourish.

I'd recommend the in-game mail system

Blog Entries

I would recommend using your character's name and title on the legal letterhead to show you mean business.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I bet there are some dying print media outlets in Sweden that would run adverts critical of Naijin and Estild on the cheap.

Hell yeah do it. Wyrom needs to have real ultimate power before GS gets ruined forever by Estild and Naijin's neverending nerf crusade.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-03-2021 at 04:21 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible