$200/60m

some rune-covered dark kroderine platemail

+22 anti-magic T5 dispel flares
    7CER crit pad
    4CER damage pad
    spiked
    lesser moods
    max light
    Last edited by allen; 09-25-2021 at 08:13 AM.
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

Bump
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

The wiki says the following for kroderine. Does this mean offensive spell you cast? or cast at you? or both? And does it apply to both CS spells and bolt spells?

"Holding a kroderine shield reduces the wearer's maximum mana by 50% and provides a 15% chance to absorb an offensive spell. Wearing kroderine armor reduces maximum mana to 0 and provides a 30% chance to absorb an offensive spell. Wielding both results in them attempting to absorb the offensive spell in sequence beginning with the shield. Combined, they provide a ~40.5% chance to absorb an offensive spell."
    Last edited by lexbubba; 09-25-2021 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexbubba View Post
    The wiki says the following for kroderine. Does this mean offensive spell you cast? or cast at you? or both? And does it apply to both CS spells and bolt spells?

"Holding a kroderine shield reduces the wearer's maximum mana by 50% and provides a 15% chance to absorb an offensive spell. Wearing kroderine armor reduces maximum mana to 0 and provides a 30% chance to absorb an offensive spell. Wielding both results in them attempting to absorb the offensive spell in sequence beginning with the shield. Combined, they provide a ~40.5% chance to absorb an offensive spell."
    Wearing anything kroderine strips mana completely so can’t cast in it
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

Quote Originally Posted by allen View Post
    Wearing anything kroderine strips mana completely so can’t cast in it
    Unless!!!!!

...........You use stamina to cast magic!

Do kroderine weapons strip mana when wielded?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Do kroderine weapons strip mana when wielded?
    No, weapons do not strip your mana. It's just the armor that reduces mana to zero and the shields reduce mana to half.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]