View Poll Results: Andrew Cuomo is a molester, murderer, both, tacos

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Cuomo is a molester

2 18.18%
  • Andrew Cuomo is a murderer

2 18.18%
  • Andrew Cuomo is both a molester and murderer...and TACOS!

10 90.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cuomo molested women

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is an odd post in a thread dedicated to talking about Andrew Cuomo being caught sexually assaulting women and even Democrats in his own state wanting to further investigate his role in thousands of elderly people in nursing homes needlessly dying.

And you're calling me cynical and getting "riled up" and engaging in whataboutism? Please.
    Exactly. Please post your personal Facebook account profile now please.

Edit: I called myself cynical. I called you sadistic.
    Last edited by Gompers; 08-13-2021 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Exactly. Please post your personal Facebook account profile now please.
    I don't have a public Facebook account. I don't know why you think this is such a "gotcha!" moment though, a lot of people here have shared their Facebook profile with others from the PC. I highly doubt anyone is clamoring to share it with someone who has such obvious odious intentions.

This is an odd post in a thread dedicated to talking about Andrew Cuomo being caught sexually assaulting women and even Democrats in his own state wanting to further investigate his role in thousands of elderly people in nursing homes needlessly dying.

And you're calling me cynical and getting "riled up" and engaging in whataboutism? Please.
    You're calling my post odd, but if you read the actual post you'd consider the substance that I previously considered myself a conservative but the whataboutism of the conservative party has become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I still consider myself economically conservative but your wing of the conservative party is fucking derailed. You know it, everyone else knows it, yet you create thread after thread whining belligerently about absolute bullshit.

You're calling my post odd, but if you read the actual post you'd consider the substance that I previously considered myself a conservative
    So?

I still consider myself economically conservative but your wing of the conservative party is fucking derailed.
    And what exactly do you think differentiates you and I as far as left/right in terms of social issues?

you create thread after thread whining belligerently about absolute bullshit.
    My bad, I didn't know creating a thread about the credible evidence suggesting a Democrat governor is responsible for the deaths of thousands of elderly people and him sexually assaulting over a dozen women was considered "absolute bullshit." Do tell us more how you're more of a social "progressive" than me though.

Blog Entries

You're calling my post odd, but if you read the actual post you'd consider the substance that I previously considered myself a conservative but the whataboutism of the conservative party has become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I still consider myself economically conservative but your wing of the conservative party is fucking derailed. You know it, everyone else knows it, yet you create thread after thread whining belligerently about absolute bullshit.
    Was it the children murdered in warfare that attracted you to the pro-baby killing Democrat party or was it the starting of more wars under Obama?

Please share your Facebook account so we can point and laugh at your posts about men in skirts being women.

Thanks for your service.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Over the years of browsing and commenting on these forums I've been pulled in a time or two into actually commenting on the political forum. It's usually been met with unadulterated trolling because although I voted for George W Bush in the 2000's my conservatism essentially died with his administration and it's thorough mishandling of the war on terror, fake WMDs, etc.

During this time I was an immortal 20 year old that foolishly decided to join the Marine Corps infantry and deploy to Iraq between 2003 and 2008. Coincidentally this was by far the worst time to be an infantryman in Iraq, especially in the Marine Corps.

I only mention this because the conservatism of this forum is God damned ridiculous, and I still read it and wonder why you all even keep trying. It is so obvious and obnoxious that you are only getting riled up so that you have something to be riled up about.

The false arguments, and the whataboutism that is ingrained in your train of thought is honestly disturbing.

Please, please, all of you mad at the world Trumpers that can't accept the reality of the world before them - PLEASE - link your personal Facebook account to this thread, so we can all see how God damned irrational and sadistic you truly are.

And this is coming from a true cynical MFer who used to consider himself a conservative. Just fucking stop.
    5 year infantry contract? What were you, security forces?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No that's literally what happened.

Here's an example:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trev...in-past-video/

Back when Orange Man was in office, "comedian" Trevor Noah praised the murderer and rapist and even referred to himself as a "Cumosexual."

Here is Trevor Noah 3 days ago:

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...30947935154188

Why are you such a bad faith actor and hypocrite, Bhaalizmo?
    Oh wait, I thought you were about to show evidence of ClydeR being a Governor Cuomo fanboy but in fact you're just a fountain of lies.

Because that's what you said, that ClydeR was a huge pro Cuomo guy and now he's not a fanboy anymore.

Then when I called it fiction you responded with nothing at all about ClydeR, shifting the goalpost and spitting fiction like you're writing a Romance novel for Orcs.

Carry on. Maybe submit some lies for publishing, as you are unable to speak truth.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Oh wait, I thought you were about to show evidence of ClydeR being a Governor Cuomo fanboy but in fact you're just a fountain of lies.

Because that's what you said, that ClydeR was a huge pro Cuomo guy and now he's not a fanboy anymore.

Then when I called it fiction you responded with nothing at all about ClydeR, shifting the goalpost and spitting fiction like you're writing a Romance novel for Orcs.

Carry on. Maybe submit some lies for publishing, as you are unable to speak truth.
    Well, you are kind of the creepy Cuomo type.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

[QUOTE=Gelston;2221663]5 year infantry contract? What were you, security forces?[/QUOTE

No, an 0351. I extended a year to finish the deployment with my company and then did weapons training for the regiment back in 29 palms.
    Last edited by Gompers; 08-13-2021 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Oh my bad, so you fully admit the media, Democrats, and other powerful people openly embraced the murderer and rapist as the greatest governor ever because he said mean things about Orange man and are now turning on him, but you're just concerned about Clyder's poor feelings?

What a bad faith actor and hypocrite you are.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2021 at 11:52 AM.