Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simustore Items including 5 encumbrance potions and enhancive recharging potions

1. Default Simustore Items including 5 encumbrance potions and enhancive recharging potions

Selling all of the items inside this container as a bundle - not interesting in selling them separately just to save myself the time. I will update at least once a day. Buyouts will be considered and I will post the name in the final update if it is made and accepted via messages.

In the brass case:
    other (28): an Adventurer's Guild voucher pack (6) 190 uses, a potent blue-green potion (3), a potent yellow-green potion (6), a silvery blue potion (5), a swirling yellow-green potion (3), a twisting blue-green potion (2), an Adventurer's Guild task waiver (3).

MB: 1 million
    CB: 5.5 million to Ufian SOLD
    BO: ?

edit: per Mazes's suggestion I counted up the uses of the voucher packs. 6 different packs, 4 of them 10, 1 50 and 1 100. Also I analyzed the locker expansion contracts and didn't see anything about them being attuned. I also passed it off to another character, had them analyze and then tried to use it (have to be in a locker to work but not sure if you get a CONFIRM option or if it expands it automatically) and I wasn't told it wouldn't work.
    Last edited by Jason13828; 07-27-2021 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Update Bids

2. Default

Tiny contracts are attuned as far as I know. It would also be helpful to list the number of vouchers in the packs.
    Last edited by Maze; 07-25-2021 at 08:00 AM.
    Thanks,

-Maze

3. Default

Thank you for the suggestions, Maze. I updated with what information I could regarding the vouchers and locker expansion contracts.

2m

3m

6. Default

5m
    Player of Greys
    Discord: Greys#6705

According to the gms they were attuned. However maybe there was a group of them that wasn't. Shrug
    Last edited by beldannon5; 07-25-2021 at 10:56 PM.

they are account attuned not character attuned. Just tried it with 2 of my contracts from the gifts. different accounts did not work

10. Default

Beldannon5,

What happens when you WRITE CONTRACT while standing in a locker? Do you have the option of CONFIRMING or is it a 1 and done thing? I don't really want to use up one of the contracts if these happen to not be attuned in some fashion. As I said - I attempted to use them outside of a locker and all I was told was that I needed to be inside a locker, not that anything was preventing me from using it.