Page 67 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    FYI: "like clockwork" doesn't mean DOOMSDAY CLOCK.
    That also doesn't make sense, but sure.

Blog Entries

What a tool.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    What a tool.
    And one of us the local racists pops by for a quick visit! Thanks for stopping by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It made sense to everyone with an IQ above 17.

Sorry that obviously didn't include you.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

And one of us the local racists pops by for a quick visit! Thanks for stopping by.
    lol
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It made sense to everyone with an IQ above 17.

Sorry that obviously didn't include you.

"Right on schedule, like clockwork" -- when my post came almost an hour after yours, after your hyperventilating about how quick I respond? Like I said, doesn't make much sense, Mr. Dunning-Kruger. Sorry you couldn't wrap your head around your nonsensical response being called out.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    lol
    Yep.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-13-2021 at 02:04 PM.

If your goal was to look stupid, then mission accomplished, señor Boomer.

My use of a second account that made a little over two dozen posts in mundane conversations 13 years ago apparently shattered your psyche, since you've hysterically accused - what, a half dozen? - people of being me over the years. It's funny that it made you paranoid, but alas, we already knew your conspiratorial leanings.

Where I post doesn't impact why I'm on the forum. I play the game, consistently, you don't. You're literally the most obsessed person with this forum and you haven't played the game in years. And are we forgetting the repeated PMs you've sent over the years trying to get me to post more? Is this your Alzheimer's at work?

All it does is monitor the state of the pages tracked when left, versus what they are now. It's not "PARKBANDIT POSTED IN (X) THREAD, HURRR" as you've apparently deluded yourself into thinking.

Again, you're not in a position to credibly tell anyone to "take a break."

We know. That's what makes it so hilarious that you, without a shred of irony, shame or self-awareness, kept referencing the fact that this is a "unofficial forum for a 30 year old text based roleplaying game" ... that you literally haven't played in years.

You don't partake in "political discussion." You post on here to circlejerk about whatever dezinformatsiya has made its way into the right-wing blogosphere, then dogpile the people who occasionally wander in not knowing what kind of person you are.

Okay, Mr. Dunning-Kruger. You're the least intelligent person on the forum -- there's a reason why even other right-wingers have had to gently let you know you're doubling down on your own basic errors.

Alas, if only the forum good-boy points you've incestuously farmed, and then used to target every leftist who dares point out that your world view is based on nonsense -- actually meant that you weren't a pariah, and a blight on this forum. Perhaps it's your Alzheimer's at work here, but you were exposed as the sociopathic geezer that spends all his time lurking on a forum dedicated to a game he no longer plays, and stalks other men for years to send them sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage.

Best of luck figuring out how technology works.

Alas, had stuff to do this morning. But there, there. But there, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Your inability to deal with the fact that you made an assertion that you can't demonstrate, and is rooted in your ignorance of how people use the Internet is funny, but your problem.

... he said, in the 68th page of a thread dedicated to the person claiming is "desperate for attention," with no sense of irony, pretending he isn't the 2nd-most prolific poster on the forum dedicated to the 30 year old text game in question.

You trying to pre-empt criticism of you basing your positions on feelings doesn't erase the criticism. Your inability to deal with that you operate almost entirely on feelings may upset you, but is your problem. No one else's.

Those would be the mental gymnastics you've used to soothe your bruised ego at the fact that every time you've tried to have a "serious argument," you embarrass yourself, since you don't understand how to structure an argument or coherent position.

If you find pleasure in your inability to argue being pointed out and recorded for posterity, I'm here for it. You might be extremely butthurt that I "respond quickly," but again, that's your issue to deal with, and your "this forum doesn't matter" mental gymnastics are blunted by the fact that you have the second-most posts of any user, second only to PB.

It's almost as if you're -- how did you term it -- emotionally unstable, easy to trigger, and incapable of not taking the bait 100% of the time no matter how obvious it is that it's bait.

... he said, in the 68th page of a thread dedicated to the person he's going out of his way to engage with, due to his spectacular butthurt at having repeatedly lost arguments, and upset at Trump's loss.

Your lack of self-awareness of what you're doing -- and your comically transparent projection -- is, as always, your problem. You're upset that you can't run someone off the way that you've done to virtually everyone else who isn't a part of your circlejerk. Or have you deluded yourself into thinking your hilarious pissing and moaning about how "peaceful the forum was" didn't happen? There, there.

Yikes.

It's especially funny that you've repeatedly tried to rationalize away your deranged obsession with other men, but alas, no one ever claimed anyone your messages were a "sexual come-on," but that they were sexually graphic. Which they were, and they weren't like the non-example you wrote here. Do you really believe people don't know what kind of person you are?

I can only imagine what your wife (poor thing) and children would think if they actually knew what kind of person you are.
    Nice meltdown, you probably broke like 3 keyboards typing all that up.

Actual footage of Ashliana:

One day you might hopefully understand the difference between "ability" and "willingness" when you cry about me making fun of you for being a giant tard while you pretend that you're trying to have "serious arguments," which is really just you saying NO U. But you're pretty stupid, and I know better than to give you the benefit of the doubt, so it's a safe bet that this will never happen.

But I will touch on this one other bit, as the rest is just your usual delusional garbage. Well, this is more of your delusional garbage too, but anyway...

You're upset that you can't run someone off the way that you've done to virtually everyone else who isn't a part of your circlejerk. Or have you deluded yourself into thinking your hilarious pissing and moaning about how "peaceful the forum was" didn't happen? There, there.
    There is plenty of documented proof of me telling you and other colossal retards like you to not stop posting. Calling you out for what you are, which is a toxic bag of full blown AIDS dicks, and acknowledging that things are indeed "peaceful" when you idiots aren't posting, doesn't mean that you don't still serve the purpose of entertaining me here and there while I'm at work with your chronically unhinged emotional state and 24/7 NO U posts. Which is why I occasionally tell the most retarded of the PC retards, which includes you of course, to please never stop posting.

That wraps up another one of your retarded lies.

In unrelated news, here's undeniable proof that I can see the future:

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    World of Warcraft doesn't exist yet. But when it does, I predict the first two expansions will be called The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

Also, monks won't come out in 2004, or for many years after. Most likely never. Same with Savants.

In addition, a new 110+ area in the rift will open up in about 6 years that Simu doesn't know they're going to make yet. This will happen a few years after they release another post cap area on Teras called Temple Nelemar which will be out in about 3 years.

Also, a guy named Michaelous will get permabanned with the Belt of Kai, and several other high end items he bought for cash. Whoever has the belt (or any high end items) right now, please don't sell it to him.

Also, Khaladon, please bite your tongue on the officials in about 5 years. You will lose, and that will be bad for Gemstone.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-13-2021 at 04:45 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"Right on schedule, like clockwork" -- when my post came almost an hour after yours, after your hyperventilating about how quick I respond? Like I said, doesn't make much sense, Mr. Dunning-Kruger. Sorry you couldn't wrap your head around your nonsensical response being called out.

Yep.
    You spent that whole hour typing that post up, stop lying.

Here's a hint. Two hints. Three actually:

- Both words contain the word "clock"

- You don't understand sarcasm

- You just proved it

I do hope this helps you understand like everyone with an IQ above 17 does.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-13-2021 at 04:48 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Nice meltdown, you probably broke like 3 keyboards typing all that up.

Actual footage of Ashliana:
    Nice meltdown, you probably went through like 3 fedoras typing all that up.

Actual footage of Methais:

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    One day you might hopefully understand the difference between "ability" and "willingness" when you cry about me making fun of you for being a giant tard while you pretend that you're trying to have "serious arguments," which is really just you saying NO U. But you're pretty stupid, and I know better than to give you the benefit of the doubt, so it's a safe bet that this will never happen.
    Nobody cares about your mental gymnastics rationalizing why you don't (or can't) form a coherent argument. The end result is, your life revolves around feelings. You being upset at having lost arguments, you being upset at Trump having lost, you being upset that this folder will never be the mindless circlejerk you so desperately want.

But I will touch on this one other bit, as the rest is just your usual delusional garbage. Well, this is more of your delusional garbage too, but anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    You're upset that you can't run someone off the way that you've done to virtually everyone else who isn't a part of your circlejerk. Or have you deluded yourself into thinking your hilarious pissing and moaning about how "peaceful the forum was" didn't happen? There, there.
    There is plenty of documented proof of me telling you and other colossal retards like you to not stop posting. Calling you out for what you are, which is a toxic bag of full blown AIDS dicks, and acknowledging that things are indeed "peaceful" when you idiots aren't posting, doesn't mean that you don't still serve the purpose of entertaining me here and there while I'm at work with your chronically unhinged emotional state and 24/7 NO U posts. Which is why I occasionally tell the most retarded of the PC retards, which includes you of course, to please never stop posting.
    You've also thrown tantrums, day after day, whining about how "disruptive" these posts are, and how you'd wish they'd stop. The fact that you're retarded and inconsistent doesn't mean anything.

That wraps up another one of your retarded lies.
    Except for that pesky, inconvenient part where you didn't actually dispute anything I said, and think merely pointing out your behavior that contradicts your other behavior somehow erases it. Sorry, bud. It doesn't.

In unrelated news, here's undeniable proof that I can see the future:
    Riiiiiight.

You spent that whole hour typing that post up, stop lying.
    Except you can see when people are online, or aren't. And I didn't post my response for over 2 hours after his original one. But then again, we knew you had shit poor reasoning, so...

Here's a hint. Two hints. Three actually:

- Both words contain the word "clock"

- You don't understand sarcasm

- You just proved it

I do hope this helps you understand like everyone with an IQ above 17 does.
    Alas, your daily dose of cringe-inducing simping doesn't transform PB's statement into anything but retarded. I didn't post for 2+ hours after first PB's statement, making his "like clockwork" post completely nonsensical. Throwing in "Doomsday" in a second post didn't transform it into a coherent statement, either.

Better luck next time.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-13-2021 at 05:16 PM.

Like clockwork doesn't mean you responded in x number of minutes.

It means I posted, you responded.

Because you are you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME