Thread: The 2nd Amendment Was Meant For Muskets, Not Modern Weapons of War!!!

Default The 2nd Amendment Was Meant For Muskets, Not Modern Weapons of War!!!

Tally ho lads

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?", I yell, as I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to caelric again.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie