Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWC Dream

1. Default TWC Dream

10x, T5, Low steel splitter. It is sanctified (for upcoming blessing changes), HCW, and LDW. It has low steel mindwrack flares, and becomes two on Open/Close verb traps like normal splitters. It is enhancive for 7 dexterity bonus, and 3 agility bonus. This means that you basically get a free 6 DS, free SMR defense, free critical weighting, and free +20 AGIDEX when it's opened in your hands (since the enhancive also doubles). This is usually enough to hit the 5 second mstrike breakpoint with these warblades, bringing with them falchion damage factor.

IF YOU ARE A PALADIN: and you make this your bonded weapon, the weapon bond bonuses also split. So instead of +5strength bonus/+5 wisdom bonus/+10 CML - you get +10/+10/+20. Both also are infusable and beseechable by doing so closed, and then opening the weapon after infusion/charging. So both will gain whatever flares you additionally decide to put in there.

This weapon is rather busted.
    1b silvers or blood/cash equiv. DM me.

-D

wow; are the premium enhancives transferable now?

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    wow; are the premium enhancives transferable now?
    They are still account attuned, as far as I understand.

Ah ok, so as a warrior I would not see any enhancive bonus on these, paladins getting the double enhance bonus from bonding is awesome
    Last edited by Red; 02-16-2021 at 12:22 PM.

5. Default

It says you gain +14 dex bonus and +6 agility bonus -- that's what you get.

Again, DM me with questions. Please don't clutter the post.
    Last edited by Slit-eye; 02-16-2021 at 12:40 PM.

I'll clutter the post....

.... if that spliiter has premium point enhancives on it, then yeah, that bonus should NOT be working for anyone else that buys the item. If it is, then for sure it's a bug and not intended. I wouldn't buy this unless cleared from a GM that it's intentionally allowed, which I would say you have a near zero chance of that happening.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    .... if that spliiter has premium point enhancives on it,
    And I'll add the at +7/+3 split of the dex and agi bonus looks suspiciously like what the premium point enhancive bonus is.

Slit-eye,
    Can you clarify for us that the enhancives on this splitter were not done via premium point adding? That's the only way this item is not considered GMA and the bonus applying to another character on different account. .
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Quote Originally Posted by Slit-eye View Post
    10x, T5, Low steel splitter. It is sanctified (for upcoming blessing changes), HCW, and LDW. It has low steel mindwrack flares, and becomes two on Open/Close verb traps like normal splitters. It is enhancive for 7 dexterity bonus, and 3 agility bonus. This means that you basically get a free 6 DS, free SMR defense, free critical weighting, and free +20 AGIDEX when it's opened in your hands (since the enhancive also doubles). This is usually enough to hit the 5 second mstrike breakpoint with these warblades, bringing with them falchion damage factor.

IF YOU ARE A PALADIN: and you make this your bonded weapon, the weapon bond bonuses also split. So instead of +5strength bonus/+5 wisdom bonus/+10 CML - you get +10/+10/+20. Both also are infusable and beseechable by doing so closed, and then opening the weapon after infusion/charging. So both will gain whatever flares you additionally decide to put in there.

This weapon is rather busted.
    1b silvers or blood/cash equiv. DM me.

-D

Uh...

10. Default

The warblade in question has been nerfed. Therefore it is being pulled from sale as the item is now different than it was. Yes, it was working in quite a few different ways than intended - all of which have now been rectified by Simutronics. Alas, and to think you might have had something here before someone had to go and spoil the fun