Page 962 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 462862912952960961962963964972101210621462 ... LastLast
Results 9,611 to 9,620 of 16791

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Cute but no.

The Pirate Bay doesn't actually host shit, the site is basically just a bunch of links meaning they could literally run it out of their garage if they wanted to.

Something like Twitter/Parler requires a mega fuckton of data storage because they DO host shit. They host everyone's profiles, their tweets/whatever they are called, user uploaded photos and videos, their settings, all that shit. Sure if Parler had like 10 users they could run that shit out of their garage too, but they had millions of total users, a lot of which posted at least once a day.

I know this is the "laugh" thread, but you're just repeating the same dumb shit I have seen so many others repeat seriously the past couple of weeks so I have zero doubts you really believe this shit you repeat.

"It's not censorship because they could just run their own servers out of their garage like Pirate Bay does!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-18-2021 at 11:48 PM.

What PirateBay founder thinks about Parler.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3an7...s-embarrassing
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    What PirateBay founder thinks about Parler.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3an7...s-embarrassing
    He's being a disingenuous shitbag. Either that or he himself is clueless as to what it entails to keep a site like Parler up compared to Pirate Bay.

You guys don't have to be decent people, we already know that ship sailed long ago, but there is still time for you all to stop being dumb asses gulping down the jizz places like Vice tell you to swallow.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-19-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He's being a disingenuous shitbag. Either that or he himself is clueless as to what it entails to keep a site like Parler up compared to Pirate Bay.

You guys don't have to be decent people, we already know that ship sailed long ago, but there is still time for you all to stop being dumb asses gulping down the jizz places like Vice tell you to swallow.
    It's really not that hard in this day and age. You act like there aren't any other data centers out there that they can rent space from, and the point of comparing it to TPB is that it's not even illegal for Parlor to be hosted, and no legal entities are trying to shut them down, and they still can't figure it out. It's simply "Oh, these companies are choosing not to do business with us, as is their choice. Woe is me." It's silly. Hire some decent cloud engineers, and figure it out instead of bitching about it. For people who always talk about handouts and personal responsibility, you sure do make up a bunch of excuses when it's convenient and expect different rules when it comes to your interests. You seriously have no room to call other people shitty, dumb, or cum guzzling. It is hilariously ironic when you do.

Man, I'll be glad when all of my stuff is sold and I don't need to come here anymore for game stuff and end up seeing your idiotic posts. I won't be a loser like PB and haunt this place every day when I'm not playing this game, that's for damn sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    It's really not that hard in this day and age. You act like there aren't any other data centers out there that they can rent space from, and the point of comparing it to TPB is that it's not even illegal for Parlor to be hosted, and no legal entities are trying to shut them down, and they still can't figure it out. It's simply "Oh, these companies are choosing not to do business with us, as is their choice. Woe is me." It's silly. Hire some decent cloud engineers, and figure it out instead of bitching about it. For people who always talk about handouts and personal responsibility, you sure do make up a bunch of excuses when it's convenient and expect different rules when it comes to your interests. You seriously have no room to call other people shitty, dumb, or cum guzzling. It is hilariously ironic when you do.

Man, I'll be glad when all of my stuff is sold and I don't need to come here anymore for game stuff and end up seeing your idiotic posts. I won't be a loser like PB and haunt this place every day when I'm not playing this game, that's for damn sure.
    You do realize you could "not come here anymore" right now don't you? Suppose it is a losing proposition since the boogie-man is gone and nothing to hide behind. Be sad to see you go, you've contributed so much.

Edit: Side note - what is SNL going to do for the next 4 years. I wonder about that. LOL.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-19-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You do realize you could "not come here anymore" right now don't you? Suppose it is a losing proposition since the boogie-man is gone and nothing to hide behind. Be sad to see you go, you've contributed so much.

Edit: Side note - what is SNL going to do for the next 4 years. I wonder about that. LOL.
    Sure, but this is the place where the most items get sold. Easiest to list and provide details. Hence why I come here when I play the game. Doesn't change the fact that I'll be glad when i no longer have a need to do so. Man, you really are daft, aren't you?

And lol @ contributions... your spaz threads are literal garbage. But you do you little buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    This is hilarious.

Sure, but this is the place where the most items get sold. Easiest to list and provide details. Hence why I come here when I play the game. Doesn't change the fact that I'll be glad when i no longer have a need to do so. Man, you really are daft, aren't you?

And lol @ contributions... your spaz threads are literal garbage. But you do you little buddy.
    Thanks I will!

You sell stuff by shit posting moronic shit and music videos of shit in the politics folder? Who knew. Every time you get close to winning the title, Back and time4hypocrisy step in and knock you out of the running. Keep up the good work, maybe you will get a real title show one day.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie